Gotta get 'em all

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
JG

Gotta get 'em all

Post by JG »

Hello and welcome to a world first.

Over the next two weeks, I will be typing up all the letters in the name of the board and giving them away for free. Attentive and regular readers will be in for a treat. From the straight lattice effect of first letter, to the curvy geometry of the sixth letter, there is a treat for all our postators and imbibitators. The first letter I am releasing into the public collector's domain is 'i'

Enjoy the ornate dot at the top of the long stem. It's a beautiful letter. Stay tuned for the other eight letters.

Remember - gotta get 'em all!
JG
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Have you been sniffing meth again George?
dog section

Post by dog section »

butane gas
k9-sec.co.uk
JG

Post by JG »

'a'
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

A is for ABSOLUTE brains.

This occurs when OB sits down on a pure gold. He then moans and moans and moans and moans about how unlucky he is!!

I then remind him that he is actually ahead on roulette which makes him realise that he is in fact a spawny cunt!!!
JG

Post by JG »

Had 2 £330ish silvers in a Gala. Too worried they were -EV after speaking to OB. Went back a few days later after brains to go for the major recoup......nope, silver 100ish, bronze 25ish. Decision made. OB says he has loads of high silvers, most of mine are sub £150.

Agreed about OB and roulette. He's had some hits but also uber Pooba blooba mooga spawn.
JG
ob

Post by ob »

Tbh have hardly played roulette in the last 5 years other than keybet!

Grannies plow grands through randoms jg what do you expect! Most of the time a pots of gold or reel king potty is on mega pots if you went a few days later it will be gone!
JG

Post by JG »

That is totally true.

This one is a treat. It's the most popular letter sitting at the end of the first and second words in the board title. Can you guess wh.....nah err....it's time for 't' .... Enjoy!
JG