World Cup predictions

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
doingthem

World Cup predictions

Post by doingthem »

I'm going for Argentina.....what do you lot think
JG

Post by JG »

I'd agree tbh, Argentina as well.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I think you're wrong and I think Kesh will still be a cunt by the end of it.

I know it seems aggressive but I'm just doing what he does to everyone's posts. :) . A bit of taste your own medicine plus usage of his favourite word.

To stay on topic though (unlike him), I'm going for Brazil with ze Germans being best of the Europeans.
Ruler of The World

Oh and don't wait for bitchrider's post, he will only reveal that he backed the winners at the best possible price when it's all over.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

This had the makings of a good thread until the usual goading began.

I think Brazil will win it. England will fail to get past the group stages and fail to score more than a couple of goals in that time.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I think belgium are the dark horses as it's been widely reported. Tbh not got a clue are Argentina that good? Messi never performs for national team. I'd go with you rich with home advantage and the quality they have it's hard to look past Brazil. I've backed em at 1000/1
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Argentina have got much more going forward than Brazil,Germany will miss reus,Belgium aren't a great price to reach the semis,I think England's opening game will be a dull affair.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Nobody has mentioned Spain yet?

I don't think Brazil will win it personally, heard some reporter from Brazil on talk sport the other day and he was saying that scholari is way to negative and is not particularly popular out there either.

It's funny how Brazil are pretty much relying on Neymar(early 20's) to win the World Cup and yet England wouldn't wanna risk starting players that young!!

Seen as nobody has said Spain I'll go with them. But I'll be backing Argentina!!

Bring on the tournament tho. Fucking buzzing for it.
JG

Post by JG »

If we're doing a sweepstake type thingy then I can't claim Argentina, although will be backing them (not big money) like KFB. I guess I'll have Germany then as this Miss Reus character sounds quite hot and should whip the team into a winning frenzy.
JG
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Germany took one striker? Klose? Heard it's gonna be five at the back for them not sure though?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Ruler of The World

Spanish and English will be knackered as will players based in those countries. It's crazy how much football those players have to play. I would feel sorry for them if they didn't earn so much cash for it.
kong

Post by kong »

I've got a bet on England. I can't even justify why, we're clearly not going to get close. But, you just never know, do you? OK, yes you do, but I've done it anyway.

In the real world, Brazil. They smashed Spain in the Confederations Cup last summer, if they play like that again I can't seen anyone else getting near them. If it's not Brazil, it could be Argentina, maybe their best chance in a long time. Di Maria was awesome in the CL final, Aguero isn't bad, oh and they've got that little fella too. Still think they'll find a way to fuck it up though.
Oh good, another Reflex.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I'll be backing Uruguay as an outside chance. They have a lot of quality players in their ranks, many of which have had very good seasons domestically. No team from Europe, bar Spain, have a chance of winning the tournament imo, the climate will obviously suit the South Americans.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
dog section

Post by dog section »

erm ghana
k9-sec.co.uk
Ruler of The World

Oscar wrote:I'll be backing Uruguay as an outside chance. They have a lot of quality players in their ranks, many of which have had very good seasons domestically. No team from Europe, bar Spain, have a chance of winning the tournament imo, the climate will obviously suit the South Americans.
You obviously hate Germans then! Or deny their existence? They are shorter in the betting than Spain!