britain's got talent

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
trayhop123

britain's got talent

Post by trayhop123 »

went to see it today at birmingham icc ,,,,,,, auditions

sister got the tickets free off a site called the applause store ,,,,,,,, not everybody gets tickets apparently , so best to put your name down for a few different shows and see what you get.

simon said the word fuck lol

this girl singer was saying how her heart had been broken this week

and simon said ''well they can beep this out , FUCK HIM'' lol

it was quite a different experience from watching it on tv ,,,,,,,,,,,, theres a warm up comedian that gets the croud chearing and keeps you entertained inbetween acts ,,,,,,,, (which obviously takes longer to set up each one , with crew members everywhere )

the standout act for me was this posh girl on a violin ,,,,,,,, its not what you think ,,,,,,,,,, she did it to ibiza dance music ,,,,,,, just wait till april and see.
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Ages ago a mate of mine did a similar thing for studios near Twickenham and we saw some sitcom (can't remember what it was called, science based it was) with Rik Mayall. It barely saw the light of day and was only on BBC2 late night for one or two series. However we saw the whole episode being filmed, stage crew and warm up man included.
Rik Mayall appeared very much in the guise of Richie from Bottom and told us all to fuuu...huuuu...uuuuuck off! In the nicest possible way of course.
It was a good day out, something different and fair play to the warm up man. He was running thin on material toward the end but he'd been telling jokes for nearly three hours between the thing being filmed.
Sounds like you had a good day an all Lee.
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yes , like you say ,, its the experience more than anything , i wouldn't want to do bgt again ,,,,, things on the telly are edited for a reason .

the 10 or so acts we seen took around 5hrs

but it was nice to see simon amanda etc in the same room as you
Little discipline = BIG issue