General annoyance

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
JG

General annoyance

Post by JG »

Salamanders at Severn Bridge junction? What sauce was he on? Anyway here's the news. Eric Cantona is Kung Fu clipped, twenty to midday job. I listened to some dance music and scarpered before the main session. The bubble of death was in the wrong position. Pussy was as dry as a Nun's err pussy and panther was neither here nor there. The tinkle inkled and I never realised that Amazing actually was! Those reset casette players were on the double decks again, also in oh Neil and his gaff. It's widespread but OB and me haven't heard it. We don't need it, it takes ages to set up and they're only making 50s anyhow. Who am I kidding? Bronze bronze bronze bronze bronze bronze bronze bronze bronze silver for a pure annoyance. Rigged? May I go to Minehead or will that bloke on steroids get really angry? 50 box showing for a double wrap rarity. Mr. Board had been around but Jailbreak wanted to pay off a quid, not £10 like the other day, decimal point error? That's about the news, oh the old doctorate of Burton brothers was still on that same formation and the message is still there. The driver said don't feed him, I think he thought it was funny or else he was utterly tapped. Anyhow a bit more bronze and the mould was on the original sauce. Dennis wasn't on the 'nops. Peace. Who the hell lives in Chepstow?
JG
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

hi-vis jacket man, the plumber and some random geezer and his dad from the wirral are still highly likely to cause a mild annoyance in minehead unfortunately
JG

Post by JG »

Hmmm. I wonder who those people are? They sound like the sort of people who might be playing machine X. One of Rob's associates claimed to always wear a hi-vis as people think you're a working man and heat is reduced. I'd imagine as well as the plumber you might get the taxi drivers who are from Southport but the Dad may be from The Wirral?
Maybe it was sold to Butlins or next door? Probably too bright for The Arkade. Maybe it is now in Electric Avenue. All these cryptic hints. Maybe Rob made the whole thing up. Perhaps those people you mentioned are just irksome locals who bang the machines.
So many things don't add up. I don't see how you can wake up one morning and work out a machine is 18k down. Probably hi-vis man 80% responsible for that!!! Greeeedy man. I think it was taking figures out of context. If a machine at 90% has had £200,000 played through and has paid back £198,000 it has still made money all be it 18k less than it should have done. Perhaps that is it. Perhaps that's what it's all about. Some things I guess we'll never know. Perhaps the extent to which it was being played I underestimate. Not that, for the tape I ever played #that# machine. Just £5 eastenders for me. Reel or no reel has gone now as well.
JG