In the pink

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
JG

In the pink

Post by JG »

JG
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

The episode where the rain cloud follows him around is funny.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
JG

Post by JG »

I will watch that. Is there also an episode where he PMs your brother and actually gets a reply? That would only ever happen in a cartoon.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Use to love the pink panther. Each morning in the school holidays!!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

JG wrote:I will watch that. Is there also an episode where he PMs your brother and actually gets a reply? That would only ever happen in a cartoon.
I don't recall there being such an episode George.

I wouldn't take it too personally, he is probably busy and hasn't got round to it yet. I dare say when you were busy emptying machine X (4 king cash) you would have been too pre-occupied to respond to any PM's. I'm sure that in the fullness of time you will get a response of some sort.

Maybe Rob could shed some light on the matter, as I believe they are in regular contact. Possibly.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

BFK wrote:Use to love the pink panther. Each morning in the school holidays!!
There was a hilarious episode where he was being hunted down. Can't remember the finer details but the animation was hilarious, I think Panther kept sending him all over the place in his car by changing sign posts or something and he got more and more irate. Funny as fuck.
JG

Post by JG »

Ok thanks for the reply Rich. I hope I haven't offended him. I will ask Rob when I next speak to him.

There are two pathways. Both guarded by soldiers going by the name of Rich. I approach the junction where the path forks and ask of the left soldier.....is this the way to go? He replys "I always tell the truth, this is the way to go", I ask of his comrade the same question and I get the reply "my comrade always lies, but the his pathway is this right one" which pathway do I choose? I call it, the parable of the forking cash.
JG