Loudness equals power

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
JG

Loudness equals power

Post by JG »

JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

Hanako can get quite angry sometimes. I remember the first time she met Akira and we were all going into a fire pub. Now, Akira did not know about Hanako's unfortunate past with burning, so naturally she said we were going to a Fire pub. Hanako completely lost her temper. I just sat on a stool and graciously managed to win on the Mega Deal or No Deal and the Dead Man's Treasure. My, my. What a temper. I was thankful it took any heat off my gambling though, and I managed to leave the machines in an unhappy state far before Sparrow could visit.
My, my!
BFK

Post by BFK »

I liked the old William better.
JG

Post by JG »

This is Sparrow here posting on a JG account that everyone knows is fake. Like JG would even bother posting on here. Just a quick reminder, I do everything every couple of days, so all of yous stay at home or else.
JG
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

My, my. I remember a saying that the annoying burnt bitch told me because she is obsessed with reading and she found it in a book.
"If you do a bad enough job, in the end they won't ask you at all." I think it was something like that. She said she found it in Calvin and Hobbes. Is that a novel? I cannot read of course. To be honest, it is of little significance as I only need to understand lists and push or pull doors.

The saying fits Sparrow well. Goodness me, look at the time! Sparrow plays the machine in my local pub at midday, so I need to be at the pub at half past 12 so I can win all of his money!
My, my!
steven

Post by steven »

haha just for a sec i thought your name was lilly savage,
my oh my lol
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP