Where are they now?

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
BFK

Post by BFK »

bubbles wrote:bigpokercouk?
Southampton Flotch?? Now Swindon Flotch!!!
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

MJD seemed a decent lad, always full of angst though! 'Bumped' into BigV a handful of times in online poker tournys. And SilentG, 6' 8" of tell it like it is! All characters who's opinions and posts I enjoyed reading. The Oak disappeard moons ago!!!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

G is still around, was over mine about 5 weeks back.
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:Recently we had a couple of members from days gone by pop in and say hello. Have you ever wondered how some of the old names are getting on now? Perhaps this thread will be like a bat signal to lure them back in and tell us some tales.

My selections are

1) mjd - the mountaineer who often posted pictures of Mountainous vistas. What is he up to now?

2) Been Grant Mitchelled - was a regular poster on here. Forthright opinions and a good knowledge of the AWP world. Is he still around?

3) amazing - posted that he had a good method for Reflexes Alice in Wonderland - but is he still posting?
Still around
Busy busy busy
Had a look in leicester yesterday few bits around bumped in to a fellow fruitchatter in mecca loll who was involved with a Crap dond checked my Cashpot on what I was looking for and a harp sharp exit to next location,
Left leicester for location xxx made £436 and bk home for 9pm happy days :-}
Alice na history mate to infinity and beyond
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
JG

Post by JG »

Only Dond in that Mecca is that ancient Big Reds. £35 jackpot still? Was it Rob (AMK) or Paul (not PMK/BFK Paul on here)?
Hmmm cashpot. Got to be a £500 really. There's still one £70 bloopa but I had that. Only compo £500 is Star Wars (slow game) or Pure Pots. Done my plums on PP in there a while back. So maybe it was that.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Don't talk to me about Star Wars :(
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

What happened to Degeneration or whatever he was called? Bit different IIRC!
JG

Post by JG »

Ah yes, very Leftfield at times, John Shuttleworth avatar at one point. He totally degenerated or maybe regenerated on a different forum.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Well I'm currently eating porridge. Not now, not right now, not at this hour. That would be slightly odd. And I do weight training on the 5th Sunday in February to keep myself fighting fit.
JG
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:Only Dond in that Mecca is that ancient Big Reds. £35 jackpot still? Was it Rob (AMK) or Paul (not PMK/BFK Paul on here)?
Hmmm cashpot. Got to be a £500 really. There's still one £70 bloopa but I had that. Only compo £500 is Star Wars (slow game) or Pure Pots. Done my plums on PP in there a while back. So maybe it was that.
Maybe scott and his mate in the gaz car
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back