Theft

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

You're paying rent for staying home at the moment and endangering your own liberty if somehow you get in trouble. Be careful!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

That's one way of looking at it.
anonamouse

Post by anonamouse »

on a lighter note, way way back in the day when I was working the street markets (30 years ago), my poor old late Dad says he's banked the loose change I had lying around. I went ape shit, "wtf? how much was there?"

£1300.

Could do with that now ffs!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Hello mate, just read this and as a oldschool player trust me it happens! Problem you will have mate is no way will you get to buy a house! I had massive problems last year while trying to buy the emperor pub near me, they need wage slips, regular income, ins and outs and its a pain mate! Being a fruit pkayer does not help in this position! Rent is dead money but sounds your best option!

Dont tell beard but looking for a lodger here! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

move out titch and see how much you save - 875 pm rent, 120 electricity, 75 water, 100 council tax, broadband, landline, sat tv... welcome to the real world! its not just food, mobile and car expenses. first 2k each month gone before clothes, going out etc. still i cover that and i only do 20 hours per week max ;)
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

You chimp!

He's better off, trust me, I know. I was on fire when I was alone in that flat, worked all day 5 days a week hard graft, ask Oscar about what the comfort of a home with fully loaded fridge and people to clean up after you does to your drive and determination to make it in comparison to being alone and knowing you'll have to come up with the rent and all the other stuff - its just what you need! MOTIVATION!!!!
flashback

Post by flashback »

I would get out asap, really sad situation to be in when it's a family member stealing and vandalising your property. Things like the washing and cleaning up you'll pick up in no time, it's just a chore.. on the flip side you'll be an independent man, and there might be a lady around to do the housework for you before long :)
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

Simple solution - Get yourself a fruity & keep your £500 rolls hidden inside. Keep the keys on you at all times & a spare set well hidden. Sorted!
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Don't hide money in a fruity in your house.. What happens when your brothers druggie mates lose £20 in it, they smash it to get their money back and end up with a nice fat bonus..

Where are you from??? Rentals in small flats where I live range from £250 - £450 per month, bills can be as low as £60 depending on what you need.....

Ignore everyone going on about £1000's In Rent payments, polish and immigrants can find cheap flats, they are out there...

Either way though, you shouldn't keep more than a couple hundred in the house, bank the lot... People have been picked up and arrested in the past for banking too much tho.....
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

Spyder wrote:Don't hide money in a fruity in your house.. What happens when your brothers druggie mates lose £20 in it, they smash it to get their money back and end up with a nice fat bonus..

True. Never thought about that! Stick with the safe but keep the keys secure at all times.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
Scott

Post by Scott »

Or a key pad safe.
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

Just bank it!!!!!

Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

BFK wrote:Just bank it!!!!!

Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!
An a account card and pin has come today. Got it in my mams name for Llyods. Iv done well iv got a few quid to put away. I want a new car so gonna knuckle down and save up :) .
BFK

Post by BFK »

Why in ur mums name? Why can't u get one urself?

Even I managed that!!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I have one in my name that work pay goes into. Don't really want to go in detail but if its is recognised I'm banking as much as I am I will get some one wanting more money than what I'm giving them.