Enjoying yourself

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
titchno1

Enjoying yourself

Post by titchno1 »

Anybody up to much this year then? basically iv decided not to hold back on holidays, trips and festivals etc. so what have you got planned or what are you fancying? lets face it we all have different taste in certain things but surely some people can post their expereinces on what some of us are going to do this year.

Were to start i went to ukraine my first time out of england following a football team. I can happily say the buzz and everything is rediculous brilliant experience. My mate rang me and apparantly england are playing in kiev (ukraine) september time. I dont fancey it. What i do fancey though is going away somewere for the world cup with all diffrent fans i think that will be quality, preferably some were hot not -10. while on football me and 3 mates bought the last 6 games for newcastle with them all missing our days at work etc. Best bit is we are guaranteed a ticket for derby day (was quality last year). Also going to wigan away next week was terrible last year we got stuffed 4-0 and the stadium ran out of beer hos that even possible?

Festivals... now then a bet some of you are goers or used to back in youth days. I tryed for tomorrowland tickets in belgium we had it all planned we were going to drive over etc would of been one to remember. We had website loaded on 2 pcs and refreshed on the hour for tickets coming on sale unfortunatly they all sold out. Any one on here going?
Leeds festival has eminem on this year i would love to see him but not got round to booking yet. We have booked up creamfields the line up looks really good to be honest.

Holidays.. dont we all love holidays??? i had my heart set on going to cancun for spring break. mates couldnt afford to also work ties prevented this from happening, theres always next year. I go to benidorm this month with a mate just for something to do really we fancied a bit sun. we are staying in medittreanio (thats not how its spelt but i give it a go). Iv been to this hotel every year for the last 3 and i love it. Food and everything its the best hotel iv stayed in. Im also hoping to book up for september to go over with my parents. iv also booked to go just outside of magaluff it was only £200. There is me a best mate his parents older sisters and boyfriends etc. Some how there is 15 of us going and there is some sort of occasion for nearly everyone thats going. Birthdays wedding anniversarys the lot so should be a good laugh.

Now the lads holiday. we are trying to get one sorted. We were going to go abiza but creamfields line up is so good we are just thinking about going some were warm all inclusive average holiday.

Im also trying to save for a new car on top off all of this. I like the audi a4 sline just the 2.0 though. with nice leather trim etc. due to all the hours and miles i want something more luxurious. I know its no rolls royce but its better than being in a little match box.

howay then lads get your plans up for this year or maybe some sort of feedback on what im going to be doing.
amazing

Post by amazing »

titchno1 wrote:Anybody up to much this year then? basically iv decided not to hold back on holidays, trips and festivals etc. so what have you got planned or what are you fancying? lets face it we all have different taste in certain things but surely some people can post their expereinces on what some of us are going to do this year.

Were to start i went to ukraine my first time out of england following a football team. I can happily say the buzz and everything is rediculous brilliant experience. My mate rang me and apparantly england are playing in kiev (ukraine) september time. I dont fancey it. What i do fancey though is going away somewere for the world cup with all diffrent fans i think that will be quality, preferably some were hot not -10. while on football me and 3 mates bought the last 6 games for newcastle with them all missing our days at work etc. Best bit is we are guaranteed a ticket for derby day (was quality last year). Also going to wigan away next week was terrible last year we got stuffed 4-0 and the stadium ran out of beer hos that even possible?

Festivals... now then a bet some of you are goers or used to back in youth days. I tryed for tomorrowland tickets in belgium we had it all planned we were going to drive over etc would of been one to remember. We had website loaded on 2 pcs and refreshed on the hour for tickets coming on sale unfortunatly they all sold out. Any one on here going?
Leeds festival has eminem on this year i would love to see him but not got round to booking yet. We have booked up creamfields the line up looks really good to be honest.

Holidays.. dont we all love holidays??? i had my heart set on going to cancun for spring break. mates couldnt afford to also work ties prevented this from happening, theres always next year. I go to benidorm this month with a mate just for something to do really we fancied a bit sun. we are staying in medittreanio (thats not how its spelt but i give it a go). Iv been to this hotel every year for the last 3 and i love it. Food and everything its the best hotel iv stayed in. Im also hoping to book up for september to go over with my parents. iv also booked to go just outside of magaluff it was only £200. There is me a best mate his parents older sisters and boyfriends etc. Some how there is 15 of us going and there is some sort of occasion for nearly everyone thats going. Birthdays wedding anniversarys the lot so should be a good laugh.

Now the lads holiday. we are trying to get one sorted. We were going to go abiza but creamfields line up is so good we are just thinking about going some were warm all inclusive average holiday.

Im also trying to save for a new car on top off all of this. I like the audi a4 sline just the 2.0 though. with nice leather trim etc. due to all the hours and miles i want something more luxurious. I know its no rolls royce but its better than being in a little match box.

howay then lads get your plans up for this year or maybe some sort of feedback on what im going to be doing.
Ffs your earning well lad good on ya enjoy
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Algarve is my favourite! Best price seems to be at holiday gems! All inclusive, nice drink but dick food, chips for breakfast is to much even for me! Cheap and good food in the centre and nice and warm!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Algarve... iv never even heard of it darren. Anywere with the standard things and im happy really. Sun beach birds bar and nice food. what else could man want lol.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Portugal titch! Nice place! Nobody about during the day and clubs open at 2am!
I am Glendale, much better than you!