Everyone's a cunt

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Yes ROTW I do post a lot of pointless long posts to practice my writing, use amateur psychology to analyze people's behaviour and generally patronise people on here because I'm bored.

I'm not telling people how good or bad it is for me, how much I'm making per day or per hour or whether I'm on anything new, just saying some people are seeing positive sides to the worse selection of machines and that not all players will be struggling to the same extent that Lee is.

I agree it's stupid to tell people you think better money is available or that you're on something new, but I didn't do anything like that. My "mind games" have obviously cracked you up already.

I've also never claimed to be a "top boy" or to always be on something fresh/making more than everyone else, and believe me I bite my tongue regularly on this site I could be much more of a cunt if I didn't.
JG

Post by JG »

A point well made. I wish to muddify my earlier claim that I'd take a £30ph tax free wage. I can say in the current climate I am earning anything from -ve £100 to +£100 ph. I hope that blurs things up a bit.
JG
ob

Post by ob »

Is every post these days gonna be the same shit dragged up over and over? Hasn't it all been said by now?

Ie.1) How much you are making
2) What you're playing
3) Whether the new machines are shit

It's all a joke anyway as most people's posts will be littered with lies and half truths.
AMK

Post by AMK »

A pound fell from the pouch in my man bag, I placed it in a spinwall and it did gold streaks for £280 Richard.
... Join The Party!
JG

Post by JG »

Quite unluck there then. Didn't get the usual back to back 210s?
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ob wrote: It's all a joke anyway as most people's posts will be littered with lies and half truths.
thats my problem i guess , because im always honest ,never ever lie , and usually always open up with a full page expression, i open myself up to the most ridicule .

better than being a 1 line snigger artist

on top of this im a real person , a lot of you have met me , im not a faceless account hiding behind the saftey of anonymous opinion with no skeletons to pull , , , , , , whithout telling us who you are , your exactly that , , faceless , , its not like someone on here can pull you up with " no your not yadda yadda , you walk round skint with x player trying to put a float together etc" , , , your safe from harm ,amayzing, john cluedo etc , ,

maybe i should drop my standards , fit in with the bullshit , , start lying , but no , not my style
Little discipline = BIG issue

amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:thats my problem i guess , because im always honest ,never ever lie , and usually always open up with a full page expression, i open myself up to the most ridicule .

better than being a 1 line snigger artist

on top of this im a real person , a lot of you have met me , im not a faceless account hiding behind the saftey of anonymous opinion with no skeletons to pull , , , , , , whithout telling us who you are , your exactly that , , faceless , , its not like someone on here can pull you up with " no your not yadda yadda , you walk round skint with x player trying to put a float together etc" , , , your safe from harm ,amayzing, john cluedo etc , ,

maybe i should drop my standards , fit in with the bullshit , , start lying , but no , not my style
Lol
Who's hiding?
Skint mmm I've not had to take a minimum wage job to make ends meet!
My only downfall is other players in this world of no one helps no one players code.
Well when u pull ya finger out your ass and start working things out for yourself everyone either don't belive u or takes the hump lol
It really is a dog eat dog world machining
I was not having a go at you I was talking in general and using your case as bench mark
Sorry if I have offended you.
It's how the life of a player is I suppose.
Hard to understand how u could justfy being able to turn your bk on machining just like that.
U never said what you're health scare was?
Maybe that's the answer
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i did , it was a bladder infection that causes horrendous pain, that luckily was treated before it reached the kidneys , ive still got to go back for an ultrasound (no im not preggers lol) and a camera , gulp , , , shudder to think where they will stick that

and i didn't have to start any job , i chose to rather than go out playing everyday for stupidly long hours that are killing me , , regardless its not even part time really , 4 hrs first week and ten hours this week coming , , , , im freeing up time with family and going out slotting no more than 2 days a week , , , im 41 , its time to take life a bit easier , if that means a huge drop in money so be it , i only need around 150 a week to tick over without digging into savings thats all , , , slotting is boring as fuck anyhow despite the earning potential, what with all the fire and threats from desparate teritorial players , etc, , , im taking a stress break , , , maybe in june when i get my licence back i may step up another day but full time nahhhh fuck it , ive had a wake up call , theres more to life than the pursuit of money.
Little discipline = BIG issue

amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:i did , it was a bladder infection that causes horrendous pain, that luckily was treated before it reached the kidneys , ive still got to go back for an ultrasound (no im not preggers lol) and a camera , gulp , , , shudder to think where they will stick that

and i didn't have to start any job , i chose to rather than go out playing everyday for stupidly long hours that are killing me , , regardless its not even part time really , 4 hrs first week and ten hours this week coming , , , , im freeing up time with family and going out slotting no more than 2 days a week , , , im 41 , its time to take life a bit easier , if that means a huge drop in money so be it , i only need around 150 a week to tick over without digging into savings thats all , , , slotting is boring as fuck anyhow despite the earning potential, what with all the fire and threats from desparate teritorial players , etc, , , im taking a stress break , , , maybe in june when i get my licence back i may step up another day but full time nahhhh fuck it , ive had a wake up call , theres more to life than the pursuit of money.
Well there u go that's most of the problem summer up now days with slotting.
Fire everywhere u go, I think 75% of that problem is toolers myself
Having actually slotted with a tooler for a while I can see why after hearing some of his stunts in the past.
Until recently I was playing ya flickers more etc as I have tons of them and was making £100. A day no problem.
But as I have mentioned found a few niche bits now
I think the only way forward is experiment nowadays.
I to still have a lot of old stuff but it ain't going to be around forever.
If u look at it as a 2 yrs shelf life then most of ya good stuff is about history already.
When u cannot make a living from it over a mth period that would be time to think again for me
I'm in the rather nice position of having hardly any bills all my money went to sensible things early on.
But as u say it is boring now playing try playing 20+ flickers aday that is another level of bordom lol
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Mr. Horse, I've never thought you're a cunt but I have been told you are one. I think you're quite a nice bloke but you can be thoughtless and rather daft by claiming your thoughtlessness was somehow planned and part of a ploy when actually, you just weren't thinking about what you wrote or didn't think enough about the reactions your posts would cause whilst doing so.

As far as I am concerned you're a good lad who I only ever communicate with on this damned forum. You might as well be Barrack Obama.

Maybe you're just shy.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

20 flickers? I don't think I could do it.

Talking of flickers I had the best result for a cheap jp. £1 in on 25p give me bonus SSS. Then it only went and shot rainbow riches, it also went for 85. Just left it at that because it was right next to pool table of about 10 lads and there was some hustling going on with notes on the table so just wanted to be out really.

On the other hand last week I seen a punter collect a £70 cash shot. That's the first time I'd seen a jackpot won from a filler. He claimed to of put £5 in if that's tue or not I dunno.
amazing

Post by amazing »

titchno1 wrote:20 flickers? I don't think I could do it.

Talking of flickers I had the best result for a cheap jp. £1 in on 25p give me bonus SSS. Then it only went and shot rainbow riches, it also went for 85. Just left it at that because it was right next to pool table of about 10 lads and there was some hustling going on with notes on the table so just wanted to be out really.

On the other hand last week I seen a punter collect a £70 cash shot. That's the first time I'd seen a jackpot won from a filler. He claimed to of put £5 in if that's tue or not I dunno.
It was the £220 man I bet lol
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i'd end up having a fight with myself if i played 20 flickers a day......that's alot of water/soft drinks 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 35 50 35 35 35 35
Jack bauer
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Noels Beard wrote:I think I would describe it thus, all the machines which are "good" are now gone from the decent pubs. But that is great if like me you don't want to have to squabble over them. Personally I'd rather have the machines with a slightly lower earning potential, that were fresher the majority of the time. So I do ten of them a day and make £20 on each, rather than competing for something which had the potential of being a £50-£100 raise, but is almost always crap because the information is so wide spread. I think most of us can survive doing 5 day weeks on £200 a day. And I've been to Leicester recently, I really can't see how £200 is hard.

COME OFF IT!!!!

You are certainly not making £200 a day, I know what you're like! You might make £100 but then you will decide its not quite enough and you will brain out on some crappy lo tech or similar machine!

Tradition Bites!!!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

How rude. And after all I have done for you. You have cost yourself maybe the last person who could stand you!