Everyone's a cunt

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

*Shock* I'm going to agree with Will here... If you're happy enough to grab a quick £10/£20 here and there on slightly less 'playable' machines coupleing with the idea of working that little harder and longer, then £200 is not a task..... The vast majority of players would risk a PD on reset,40ish,reset hoping to make £50+. It's greed for sure.. Most seek out the big raises and can't/won't be happy going the old small+small=big route.

Lee you've said a few times That you've done 18+hr Days for little return, I have no idea what you're playing or what you'd class as a ready machine but I struggle to see how you can do so poor going to the places you go too. I mean You have specific London routes so that right there is a good advantage... On the occasions i've gone to London 99% of the time it has been on a whim and any area's I enter I'm entering blind yet I've never had a poor run that way even with the millions of players covering every pub.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oh and yes I'm A cunt also, but only in respect to the notion of treat others how you'd like to be treated.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

£200 is not hard Lee.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

look some days are still 300 plus ,,,,,,,,, im just saying the goal posts have tightened drastically ,,,,,,,,,, silent , ob , and an awful lot of long term players that they and i talk to agree its much harder now in general
Little discipline = BIG issue

Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Yes! And...the point of disagreement seems to be that I'm quite happy with that...and you are not! I'm happier with less players.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

How is your job going Lee?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

rich ,,,, honestly ,its fun talking with customers about films n games etc , ,,,im in my element lol,,,,, ive only done 4 hrs last tuesday , and an hour of that comprised of filling in forms with bank details etc , and signing discloser agreements n health n safety shit etc ,,,,,,, plus booking things out with their computer system is initially very daunting ,,,,,,,,,, hopefully it will take hold in my old age brain lol ,,,,,,,,, the thing is , ive checked the rota for next week and ive got 4hrs wednesday and 6 saturday ,,,,,,,,, so its not ideal , i would have preferred around 3full days worth , then 2 maybe out slotting and 2 with family , but hey beggers cant be choosers , ,,,,,,,,, hey with my background , age and lack of skills im lucky to have got it in the first place .

the psychological side hasn't kicked in yet ,,,,,,,,,, 4hrs so far is fuck all lol

does it affect you ,,,,,,, the psychological side that is ??? ,,,,,,,,,, im genuinely interested ,
Little discipline = BIG issue

amazing

Post by amazing »

trayhop123 wrote:you make 200 a day sound sooooooo easy will ,,,,,,,,, says it all really
I too also play a lot of £15_20 raise machines a lot and most days are £100 upwards just playing these.
Why anyone would want to do an 18 hr day in the smoke regular is beyond me.
When it's so easy to make money on simple but well profitable machines.
And it's obvious that u don't experiment much as I've only recently been doing this and have found 2 machines which are everywhere that u can make 20-30 on with ease every 2 days.
Sounds to me lee like your clinging on and clinging on to what u had and you've ran out of options now.
Trust me there is money to be made out there but it won't come looking for u.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I don't understand any of you, you're all a bunch of CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st point, why the FUCK would you tell people its easy to make £200 a day when they've gone and got a job already and are trying to get on with it if you want them to STAY out of the game??? That's like saying, "Come back, we miss you! Please, don't leave!"
2nd, a so-called professional would never EVER post on a public forum that they are making raises like this dim-witted 'amazing' person is, Will is also guilty of this and I really don't see a reason behind it. Mr. Horsey is also back to playing what he likes to make out are 'mind games' when in fact they are just STUPID, POINTLESS POSTS WHICH HE JUST WRITES BECAUSE HE'S EITHER BORED STIFF OR IS TRYING TO IMPROVE ON HIS WRITING STYLE BY PRACTISING. He is a good writer, I must admit, PITY HE WASTES IT WHEN HE WRITES WHAT HE DOES!
3rd, if you're all meant to be 'top boys' ha ha is all I can say.

Not that I'm having a go or anything. :)
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

anyone that can't make at least 20 quid an hour on average over a month?!! i personally would rather take my chances out there everyday than be given a guaranteed 30 an hour. and that is without going anywhere near a perfect, mist, barcrest or jpk. although tbh i rarely do alot of hours. actually i'd prob have to take the yearly salary of 30 ph ;) (begrudgingly) how much would you all take as an hourly rate, doing exactly the same as you do now, and be happy?!! eg redlinesman £200 ph!, trayhop £8ph....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

thinking about it £10 per hour sounds horrendous - £60 for 6 hours - i'd rather lose!
JG

Post by JG »

I'd settle for £30 ph tax free with no expenses. I was on £80 ph yesterday,,,,,pity I was only playing for ten seconds on the tuppenny pushers. In the current climate if you can do £30ph tax free and after expenses ON AVERAGE then you're doing well in my humble opinion.
JG
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:I don't understand any of you, you're all a bunch of CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st point, why the FUCK would you tell people its easy to make £200 a day when they've gone and got a job already and are trying to get on with it if you want them to STAY out of the game??? That's like saying, "Come back, we miss you! Please, don't leave!"
2nd, a so-called professional would never EVER post on a public forum that they are making raises like this dim-witted 'amazing' person is, Will is also guilty of this and I really don't see a reason behind it. Mr. Horsey is also back to playing what he likes to make out are 'mind games' when in fact they are just STUPID, POINTLESS POSTS WHICH HE JUST WRITES BECAUSE HE'S EITHER BORED STIFF OR IS TRYING TO IMPROVE ON HIS WRITING STYLE BY PRACTISING. He is a good writer, I must admit, PITY HE WASTES IT WHEN HE WRITES WHAT HE DOES!
3rd, if you're all meant to be 'top boys' ha ha is all I can say.

Not that I'm having a go or anything. :)
I was just pointing out that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
As for dimwitted mmmm I seem to have the edge on u
JG

Post by JG »

This is what's out there in the low heat pubs.

Dond Cops and Robbers
Right Deal Right Time
Drunken Clam
Dond Live
Dond Rapid Round
Dond East Wing West Wing
Monopoly Takeover
Monopoly ??? X2
Alice clones
Bank Job Gold clones
Big Easy
Dond GATW + clone
Bankers Offer
Dond Open the box
Dond Access all areas
Dond Sixth Sense
Dond what's in your box p1 gold edition
Monopoly itchy pants
Dond Revenge of the mutant ninja camels
Bank Job crazy ovaries
Lady luck quintuple take
Ant and Dec's bushtucker bucks
Machine X
Pie Factory Gold
JG
JG

Post by JG »

In the high heat pubs,

Joker Poker
Dond Flicker
Blue mist
Alan/Leps
Pokerface
Big deal
4 reel dond
Neptunes treasure
Star warts (requires intergalactic wartner)
Razzmatazz
Crystal Maze
Big Rest
Route 66
Bananas in pyjamas
Coronation Street
Hi de hi
Screen Play
Lotta luck
The late late breakfast show
Pacman
Bar X
Cops and Robbers ultra spins
Welcome to Global Draw roulette
Top Tenner
I'm bored and it's snowing outside
Mr Blobby
Jackpot King - warning all pots over £2.40 will be paid in tokens and the pot may max on £2.39 for five solid days
Smash the Cash
Make or Break
Big ghoulies
Reel king
JG