Everyone's a cunt

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
silent g

Post by silent g »

trayhop123 wrote: ooooohh you must look good infront of everyone else , because erm , erm ,erm , its still fantastic out there , erm erm , 500 a day , erm every day ,,, erm at least
Noels Beard wrote:I beg to differ Lee. Just because you are finding it difficult, it is not a litmus test for everyone else. And if the other people are doing something then it's fair enough they aren't going to want to talk about it...because then we would just be where we were 6 months ago.
some people are still making money because theyre getting lucky or got good machines in sneaky locations or maybe tooling,
things are not so good for everyone i know who's playing.
i saw this happening with christmas coming and recessions and stuff but acquired enough money to take a break for a few months and still am with the exception of 2 emptiers i do.
i could name atleast 10 good players that have said to me "its shit now, i go out to TRY and make £100 each a day and find it hard.

some are still doing good, but alot of ya need to save face because your too good to struggle.
i suppose some of you must have something fresh youve worked out but things are deffo shit in london and kent right now unless you have sneakys.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

fair enough will , a well constructed reply

of course there is always somebody on something new , thats the nature of the game

and its also hard to define ''shit'' or ''great'' ,,,,,,,,,, as 1 man may be happy with 100quid a week , and another man happy with 1000quid a week ,,,,,, so perception of shit/great differs accordingly .

but my point still stands ,,,,,, unless you are one of the fortunate few on something new ,,,,,,,,,, then for the mainstream its shit at the mo , with most of the old good stuff been relegated down to the shitholes,,,,,,,,, theres still money out there but its much harder overall
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I still think everyone's a cunt at least sometimes. End of.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

silent g wrote:
some are still doing good, but alot of ya need to save face because your too good to struggle.

sums up everything ive been trying to say perfectly

BFK

Post by BFK »

Scott wrote:Out of interest, if Kenny Dalglish took over a your team tomorrow and signed Gerrard, Suarez and Cole would they still be cunts?
Without doubt YES.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I don't think anyone at all on this site has said they're smashing it at the moment Lee, just a couple stated the obvious fact that just because its slow for most doesn't necessarily mean its slow for everyone. To be honest it comes across more like you want everyone on the site to make you feel better about your own situation by telling you they're also struggling at the moment.

Before you start having a go, no I'm not saying I'm making 500 minimum a day but then like NB said who's gonna admit if they are? I think the majority of the player population on and off the site think its hard at the moment, but that doesn't mean everyone will be sharing your attitude, or that they should be/have to be but are lying as you seem to be implying.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I don't think anyone at all on this site has said they're smashing it at the moment Lee, just a couple stated the obvious fact that just because its slow for most doesn't necessarily mean its slow for everyone. To be honest it comes across more like you want everyone on the site to make you feel better about your own situation by telling you they're also struggling at the moment.

Before you start having a go, no I'm not saying I'm making 500 minimum a day but then like NB said who's gonna admit if they are? I think the majority of the player population on and off the site think its hard at the moment, but that doesn't mean everyone will be sharing your attitude, or that they should be/have to be but are lying as you seem to be implying.
Scott

Post by Scott »

BFK wrote:Without doubt YES.

Fair enough, i thought David Speedie was a cunt till he signed for Leicester lol.
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

David Lowe was a legend of both clubs!!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I think I would describe it thus, all the machines which are "good" are now gone from the decent pubs. But that is great if like me you don't want to have to squabble over them. Personally I'd rather have the machines with a slightly lower earning potential, that were fresher the majority of the time. So I do ten of them a day and make £20 on each, rather than competing for something which had the potential of being a £50-£100 raise, but is almost always crap because the information is so wide spread. I think most of us can survive doing 5 day weeks on £200 a day. And I've been to Leicester recently, I really can't see how £200 is hard.
Scott

Post by Scott »

BFK wrote:David Lowe was a legend of both clubs!!

I can remember when we bought him, 1993 time, long time ago now lol.
Cobwebs 👆
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

The Dark Horse wrote:I don't think anyone at all on this site has said they're smashing it at the moment Lee, just a couple stated the obvious fact that just because its slow for most doesn't necessarily mean its slow for everyone. To be honest it comes across more like you want everyone on the site to make you feel better about your own situation by telling you they're also struggling at the moment.
Yes that is the impression I got as well.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I've been a cunt at times.

But only in retaliation for something.
I've also been a cunt when out comes to lending people money and not getting it back.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I'm not "smashing" it at the moment.

Of course there are those who always will claim to be doing better than everyone else no matter what. But these people are just fantasists.

If someone else is doing better than me then good luck to them. It doesn't matter to me what they earn or what they're worth - their money doesn't pay my bills so how does what they earn affect me?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you make 200 a day sound sooooooo easy will ,,,,,,,,, says it all really