Machine Y emptier

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
JG

Machine Y emptier

Post by JG »

Just a quick synopsis of my day, in the old style.
First up a slow burn on a wing pang ting! Nudged in a stagger for mainstream then soon after the roll in for standard hands for a non melon breaker. Starter for 20 but numerous seals and clams clawed at the meagre raise. A naughty score in rocky for 44 back on the new T888 blippa. I still have yet to win on R2 D2. Silver resets to 300 on £2 if you didn't know.
Then onto secret location A. My membership card was so old, they had to update it. The poopas were fairly poopy and I couldn't get the touch. However in the end a bit of Ecuador that didn't yo first breaker for only a score in gave me the phatness I so craved.
I continued to similar and this time you could say I was a bit mercenary, but the luck was with me and I got a decent blippa when the bloppers weren't blooping,
Next up and onto secret location J. Flags for once, dragged out decent value pre reset. Repeated in a similar location then a few bats and bobs and I hit the Tarmac. Foolish play. Wasted 100 miles of petrol and pied myself to broke in a silly mad off with OB that I failed to hit. Bought lots of junk and plopped back home.
I forgot secret mention H for a twisty Nielsen and a greeting by a 4656 and a seal on a cops that gave 4? Would you have played on or was that a propa 4?
JG
ruthl3ss

Post by ruthl3ss »

miss dynamite heee heee
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

What are you on about? Pointless me reading it i dont understand, half of it is probably private jokes by the looks of it.
JG

Post by JG »

It was a trip down memory lane. How posts used to be before social networking and mobile phones. It was the board's very own equivalent of Cockney Rhyming slang back in the day.
It was detailing my day's play. This was slightly unusual in that it wasn't the normal pub route. I visited a couple of bingos as well. I'll take a couple of bits and break them down. Being greeted by 4646 or whatever it was, was the flicker that someone had just had, so when I popped in a quid the pointless repeat lit up. Then I played cops and robbers Dond and got seal the deal feature which is opposite £8. It is a 3 shot dapple on cash and it gave £4. Bearing in mind I've had £15 off this before, I'd say this was a feature with a random element, not wholly linked to board cost. I was tempted with another board, but my Nelsons Twist cider was a bit of an odd taste for me, and the area felt burnt so I sacked it.
There may be some poopas or bloopas that don't make perfect sense. However it's a genuine write up of the day if very obtuse. Not to everyone's taste and a one off just for nostalgia.
JG
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Made perfect sense to me. Not sure why we need to have it repeated and dumbed down?
kong

Post by kong »

Noels Beard wrote:Made perfect sense to me. Not sure why we need to have it repeated and dumbed down?
jpfl