Gone in 60 days

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

money does not exsist in the banking system, only when take you money out is it cash, the rest of the time its on a screen or as a loan its bank credit. Its no investment, savings... all they do is add on a small amount of bank credit each month or year. Constantly your £s value is diminished.

you have a right to open a basic bank account, thats it, anything above if based up the banks in house criteria... if they are not making out of you then they will close your accounts.

I have been banned from HSBC and associated organisations, I got a 30day notice and a cheque attached for the 30k I had in there at the time, this was early 2000s.

I used to have letters from lloyds telling me I had not paid in over £2k a month or whatever for a couple of months and this would need to be rectified to keep the account open, I told them to fuck off and was subsequently sat there waiting in branch for nearly an hour to get my money after I said well i'll close the account then before you do.

Barclays i've never had an issue with.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

mikej82 wrote:Buy gold & silver
why, terrible value at the moment, sitting on a loss this last year, esp after costs of purchase/selling... nominal value may increase, but value never has historically, preserve you wealth or a trade maybe, investment... NO