calling it a day , , , well sort of

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Was just wondering, as you chose to tell the forum at half 5 this morning
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

urrr it was just a relevent answer to a question why I would not want to go to thailand to knob asian pussy, was a little bit pissed still so might of sounded strange.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Bit out of context to the whole Thailand bit I thought.

I instantly thought 'beer talk' and thought you'd mentioned it for the sake of letting the forum know.

Not having a dig just the way I saw it.
Roll_With_It_Russ

theres loads of gayers that are gamblers, lot here just wouldn't admit it
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

Surely this qualifies as gambling? Like Russian Roulette. But a lot more fun for those involved.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Never heard of that term before but have heard of the practice, sounds pretty extreme though
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

The homo comment was a bit out of the blue, so much so that I didn't know what to say!
I find no Asian women, brown or yellow, attractive. Thankfully, I don't like their men either. I guess if I was stuck with only those people I'd be a hermit.
For me it has to be Russian, South American... maybe the odd English girl (the ones without pig's noses and the serious attitude problems). NO ARABS, ORIENTALS or the BROWN ASIAN LOT! That's just my opinion.

As for gays, gay girls are fine, gay blokes I will talk to, be friends with and all that but just don't start trying to come on to me please! Any blokes with taste wouldn't go near me anyway, thankfully.

Dark Horse, I worry about David, I've called him Gayvid for years but now I really do worry because he seems to never had a girlfriend before! Hopefully I'm wrong and he'll be inviting me to his wedding this year... but I won't hold my breath. Not that there's anything wrong with it if he does like boys, its just still not 'the norm' in society's view but then who gives a fuck what society thinks - they say we're all robbing fruits!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Noels Beard wrote:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

Surely this qualifies as gambling? Like Russian Roulette. But a lot more fun for those involved.
I'd simply call it Slow Death Chasing. Same as heavy smoking really.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Love a bit of cock myself x
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Bug chasing? really? Shit like that goes on. Gay, straight or bi participating in that sort of stuff should get you sectioned, cuz clearly you wouldn't be right in the head.
Roll_With_It_Russ

feeder22 wrote:Bug chasing? really? Shit like that goes on. Gay, straight or bi participating in that sort of stuff should get you sectioned, cuz clearly you wouldn't be right in the head.

Plenty of people going round with HIV that knowingly and unknowingly spreading it about... Have heard of "charged" people, thats those that knowingly having hiv speading it intentionally, participants willing.

Sick things go on all the time, no doubt this thread will now churn up some other nasties that people hear about going on.
JG

Post by JG »

I've been prone to a bit of Bug Chasing myself before now. The HOF in the New Horizon had a rubbish box in view. Sure enough, £61 later I had snared the £70.
JG
Roll_With_It_Russ

interesting that a large part of the population would find it stupid to plough money into some thing where the expected return is only 78% over and over to end up with an expected nothing for no material value.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

im not gay but i sleep with a bloke that is
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

You may be interested in the case of R v Dica, which is a landmark case in the transmission of HIV and the legal issues surrounding it. Interesting that under British law you cannot not agree to something which will knowingly cause you great harm. There are a number of reasons for this.