Eventually got a iPhone

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
titchno1

Eventually got a iPhone

Post by titchno1 »

Well the title basically says it all really. Been having a good piss about with it getting the hang off it now. Any app recommendations must haves. Probably already been threads about this but I'm lazy.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I started a thread about apps and no one was interested lol, theres a good one i'm using at the minute called song pop, basically you have to get a song the fastest and get the highest score over the week, you can play against your mates or just any random person, quite adictive :)
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

get phoenix hd , it's a quality shoot'em up

i play it every morning whilst i'm having a shite
Scott

Post by Scott »

Power snooker game is good if your into it?
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Song pop sounds good but I only no recent stuff. Harry I might give that a go iv been hammering the angry birds but it's got a bit boring. Iv downloaded yell because you can search for nearly anything and it gives you the closest, very handy. I really don't no why I didn't get one from the off, different class to blackberries.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah a love snooker can't play for shit in real life half decent at pool though.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Best phone i've ever had, played angry birds to death too lol
Cobwebs 👆
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

I do like my Iphone too. Expensive, but very nice. It was my treat for the year!
:)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah your right 500 nuggets isn't cheap. I treated myself I don't have Xbox or play station so I need something that is top of the range that I will use so it was perfect option for me.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Why not just get it on contract for fuck all or peanuts?
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

BFK wrote:Why not just get it on contract for fuck all or peanuts?
If you get it free then the contract is hugely expensive. And the default contract these days is 18 or 24 months - pick a 12 month one and it's even more pricey...
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I don't like the idea of bills every month in my bank. It was going to be 47 a month. I also don't want to be tied for 24 month. I only pay 15.50 now. If I don't insurance and phone monthly it's over 200 a month.
darren

Post by darren »

Skype for free calls/texts. Downside is you have to get your mates to install it too
BFK

Post by BFK »

titchno1 wrote:I don't like the idea of bills every month in my bank. It was going to be 47 a month. I also don't want to be tied for 24 month. I only pay 15.50 now. If I don't insurance and phone monthly it's over 200 a month.
I'm not the grammar police, but jesus christ!!

Once again you've lost me.

Over £200 a month??? What u got an iphone26?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Sorry mate was at work and trying to get a sly post in while painting doesn't always work out as planned, getting paint every we're etc and not quite used to touch screen and the spell check seems to make thing worse for me some how. Basically I was saying I don't like to have bills coming out of my bank every month I like to pay them then it's peice of mind. Like my car insurance is due next month. If I paid phone (on contract) and car insurance monthly I would be over 200 a month. I personally prefer to pay out right if I can then maybe save a couple of quid if possible and I'm not tied for 24 month. My bill is only 15 a month now if I wanted contract it would be 46. How much you paying mate? Hopefully you get me this time around some times I'm a bit wreckless at posting when on the move and I apologise. I'm getting sick of repeating myself.