New Year resolutions

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Childish unfunny name tag

New Year resolutions

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

Has anyone decided to make any New Year resolutions? Most seem to fail, but I would imagine thats because anyone who has will power and wishes to improve their lot would not wait until a specific non-related date to start. Pessimism aside, is anyone going to make any for 2012?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Back to the gym and major dieting for me
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

To the gym for me too, also ignoring bitter bitch Jason will be a priority. Saving up loads of cash from my runs/trick... I'll soon have him crying and eating his words. Great to have a twisted twat who's so jealous of someone who apparently has 'nothing' :) shows how much damage I could do when I become as wealthy as I know I can with a little discipline and determination.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Gym and dieting for me done my induction 2 weeks ago so all set and ready to go. Been proper binge eating/drinking to make the most of it!!!!
Childish unfunny name tag

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

Good luck with the Gym and dieting guys, these can be tough ones to stick at. If you can find an activity at the gym you really enjoy it will help no end. You've also got the under 500 calories part of the menu at your JDW's and Marstons pubs which should help a little (although I've found most JDW's don't have all the ingredients for the superfood salad). A good tip when dieting is to keep your fluids up, plenty of water. Often hunger is mistaken for thirst. When you get hungry down a pint of water, wait half an hour and check to see if you're still hungry - worst case scenario you've put off your meal for another 30 mins.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i'm having a cross trainer delivered in under an hour.

my new year's resolution is to put it together!

Post by Guest »

oooo gym and dieting lol set of bitches
Master of The Game

This was more evidence of my sureness about who this C.U.N.T. is... he seems to have forgotten I told him the old dieting thing about filling your stomach with water... dear oh dear... younger than me and suffering from memory loss already. Must be all that feeling old and wise in a Jag. :D

Just come clean mate, you have nothing to fear!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Ah Yes Mr Master Of The Game. I have heard about that filling yourself with water aswell! And he drives a Jag. Yes you are very clever mr Master Of The Game.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

He loved the Atkins diet a few years back!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Yes that should be his new years revolution this year!
Master of The Game

We talked about it over a couple of glasses of mineral water in the Chinese run pub where I kept emptying both quizzes with the Connect 4s.

I preferred the "Free Agora crisps, drinks and little sweets while you're running around doing Skill Roulettes" diet in those days. I'd treat myself to a kebab in a plate with rice in Watford opposite the Agora once a week. I was so disciplined for about 3 months.

Then it all went wrong.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Ah yes a bit of "which king burnt the cakes" while talking over diets!
skinner

Post by skinner »

Glendale wrote:He loved the Atkins diet a few years back!
Yeah i recall having to order him a salad in some shithole of a pub in kent years back.
messiah

Post by messiah »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:Ah yes a bit of "which king burnt the cakes" while talking over diets!
Posts like this make me love you Tiny.