Scotrail, no ticket

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Not everyone. The guy lied by saying he had a ticket, when he contradicted himself by only having a single the other way. The "big guy" was quite restrained until he shoved the guy off of the train.
Ask yourself this ? Would you attempt to get on a plane without a ticket ? You wouldn't get very far. Fare paying passengers have to subsidise little scrotes(and others) who don't want to pay and revenue protection staff members have to endure this sort of attitude every day. The youngster got what he deserved and shouldn't have tried to reboard the train. Foul and abusive language needs to be challenged also. The tool's father was on Radio 2 yesterday, and you could hear why this kid has this type of mindset. A great inditement of our education system as he is a student at Herriot-Watt University and ought to know better.
Roulette free since December 2011.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i also heard him on jeremy vine radio 2 harry whilst slotting in the car ,

his dad came up with some bullshit about his son ''being a half asleep student , bought the wrong ticket in the morning ''
Little discipline = BIG issue

Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Thing is though, if you were a decent law abiding human and had genuinely got the wrong ticket, you wouldn't be such an objectionable little cunt when challenged about it.

Also for anyone who still thinks about defending him, have a look at his facebook profile
BFK

Post by BFK »

trayhop123 wrote:i also heard him on jeremy vine radio 2 harry whilst slotting in the car , ''
What fruits you got in ur motor then Lee?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

road hog :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/fare-dodger-in ... 45692.html

he reckons it was all a misunderstanding
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Shocker!
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
flashback

Post by flashback »

The guy that took the video says he done so because the student was giving the conductor a fair bit of verbal for a good five minutes, now of course is suddenly more polite pleading his innocence. He's been a wee dick and good on the guy for turfing him off the train, just a pity it will probably come back to bite him and the conductor on the backside with our society being the way it is.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

harry2 wrote:Not everyone. The guy lied by saying he had a ticket, when he contradicted himself by only having a single the other way. The "big guy" was quite restrained until he shoved the guy off of the train.
Ask yourself this ? Would you attempt to get on a plane without a ticket ? You wouldn't get very far. Fare paying passengers have to subsidise little scrotes(and others) who don't want to pay and revenue protection staff members have to endure this sort of attitude every day. The youngster got what he deserved and shouldn't have tried to reboard the train. Foul and abusive language needs to be challenged also. The tool's father was on Radio 2 yesterday, and you could hear why this kid has this type of mindset. A great inditement of our education system as he is a student at Herriot-Watt University and ought to know better.
It's indictment....
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

flashback wrote: just a pity it will probably come back to bite him and the conductor on the backside with our society being the way it is.
I sincerely hope it does come back too bite them on the backside!!

As I mentioned before the big guy had no right to chuck him on the floor like that, and also the more I watch the video, I feel the guard is inciting the public around him to take action!

If you watch at the end of the video, the only reason the big guy gets involved, is because he can hear the conversation going on, when the young lad say's to the conductor "I'll sit here here all night then"...

I'm not excusing the young boys language or the way he acted, but surely to avoid things like this happening, the best measure would have been for the guard to let him carry on with journey, and let the transport police deal with it, at the next stop!!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

A few things to throw in the mix. I know several railway staff.
BT police are thin on the ground and aren't often available late at night.
Revenue protection staff often get abused just for asking to see tickets. Guards wont leave their van late in the evening allowing antisocial behaviour to go unchecked. I know one who got a broken jaw for telling some scrote to get his feet off of the seats.
Late running trains get a hefty fine for the operators.
Maybe the big man in the video had a hard day at work, was fed up with this idiot protesting for ages and just wanted to get home.
Maybe he used excessive force. It is inconclusive.
Roulette free since December 2011.
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

Some good points there harry..

I don't know mate..Just surprised some people would like too see the young lad have a good kicking, just for fare dodging..I just think he is young and foolish, as we all were once!!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Heres one for you to think about! They were all wrong!
I am Glendale, much better than you!