*** OFFICIAL 2011 XMAS MEET THREAD ***

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Notts
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

whos is def going?? still oooing and aaaing wether to bother..
Unbelievable Jeff
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

im 80 per cent.....i cant promise i will come but im more likely to go than not. im in London that day seeing some freinds in the day ...so more than likely head over to leicster sqare. unless i pull which is highly unlikely with my weight at the minute
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

100%
Little discipline = BIG issue

gumsy

Post by gumsy »

Seems like fun.I remember the one I went too in leicter. Showed the lads my skills on three card brag lol
BFK

Post by BFK »

I was playing 3 card last night.

A normally cautious player was open and after a few blind rounds between the other players who then folded there was soon about a ton in the pot. I tested his nerve by going £20 blind. He threw in £40 without hesitation so I opened up with a 10 high.

This normally cautious player also has a habit of going on 6 highs and hoping other stack. So I threw £40 in and said I'll see ya. He put down 2,3 5!!!
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Whats the decided location then? If it could be bl;ackpool I could hook everyones accommodation up for free as i work with the hotels!

Or if London has been decided if us northern monkeys wanna have a scaled down version that would be good! Been up for a meet for ages!

BW
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

gumsy wrote:Seems like fun.I remember the one I went too in leicter. Showed the lads my skills on three card brag lol
bloody hell, how the fuck are ya, was that round my house lol
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

The Dark Horse wrote:I'm up for coming to this, Matteo and my cousin want to come down too.

Mods let me know if u need help organising the event, my mate's dad owns a strip club in central London so I can hook up a table or two for cheap.

Also there are loads of hotels where I live (North London) at £40ish a night so let me know if you lot need help finding a place to stay.

Would keep the meet up location secret though, sure theres a few players out there planning to bomb it already!!! :lol:

cheers for the offer of the cheap club table ,,,,,,,,, but im kinda thinking we'll end up in the less expensive , chuck a pound coin in the pint glass variety ,,,,,,,,,,,

dunno though ??? ,,,,,,,,,, im leaving the organisation of this part of the trip to our resident perv

so where we goin nixxy? :P

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

what we doing about food, is it a chinky buffet...prob the easiest for arguements sake. Im not bothered about the money aspect, we can go to the Ivy or the savoy for all i care.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well im having a steak in the spoons around 1ish ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then wherever the crowd ends up at night for whatever ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chinky/indian ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as long as its a sit down gathering slotters last supper bread breaking affair , im not bothered where

gumsy

Post by gumsy »

Not to bad wombat. Yeah it was at your place. Took me afew days to recover as I was batterd. How's things?
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Forget that Browns type rubbish Trayhop! Such an absolute load of shit, not even a real stripclub!

Table cost in a real strip club would only be a minimum alcohol spend which I'm sure the group would easily achieve. Actually works out cheaper than pound in cup usually (depending what/how much you drink).

Also those like yourself who don't drink wouldn't have to spend a coin. Unlike Browns where you would be paying entry fee+getting stung for your whole pocket in £1's by the end of the night for the priviledge of watching some dog on a stage you can just about see.

Sorry but I feel as resident London perve I have to take charge of the situation, so those who are planning to attend pls vote/state which kind of strip club format you would prefer. Thanks.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

If we gunna do it...might aswell do it properly ....ive been to windmill international soho. sort it out horse
holdthebells

Post by holdthebells »

So do you have to have lots of stars to be able to attend???