Haye V Klitschko

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
deano8177

Haye V Klitschko

Post by deano8177 »

It might be a bit late now but who do you want to win? Loads of people want haye to get his head punched/kicked in. I think he is funny and hope he wins as he is English, is there anybody dislikeing haye tonight.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i want him to win but he deserves the hiding of his life for the vile comments he has made pre-bout.

Post by 999329753 »

Have backed klit round 4 , 5 and 6. Fiver a go roughly 18/1 each bet . haye is a cock and.deserves a battering
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I think hay will be too quick for the old boy. Round5
mjd

Post by mjd »

Outclassed, but they could of gone on all day really!
boom
BFK

Post by BFK »

Last night only cements my opinion of boxing.

It's been hyped so much for weeks, with haye running his mouth about what he's gonna do and when he's gonna do it, yet all I could see was 2 men jigging up and down and cuddling each other for 36 minutes. No entertainment what so ever.

Haye must of known he was miles behind on points so why did he make no attempt to go for it and do what he claimed he was gonna do in 6 rounds?

I can only assume both men had an agreement before hand to take it easy and not cause any damage so a mega bucks rematch could be arranged.

Give me HHH V Undi at wrestlemania any day.
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

watched the boxing, followed by UFC 132.

No competition.
MMA pisses all over boxing.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Going by the post match words im staggered that he didn't take action after sustaining the broken toe..

Why go into the biggest fight of your life with a potential handicap?
boom
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

mjd wrote:Going by the post match words im staggered that he didn't take action after sustaining the broken toe..

Why go into the biggest fight of your life with a potential handicap?
The toe only broke after the match, when Haye sat down on the changing room bench and put his head in his hands, causing the penis attached to his forehead to collide with his foot.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"