Seeing is believing

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Master of Games

Seeing is believing

Post by Master of Games »

Very simple message today.

I only know 4 people from Fruitchat - 3 people I have met and would call my friend. I like the moderators and have no problems with any of them. I also like a few who I do chat with and PM whenever they ask me anything. The rest.. no real problems except for the ones who claim to know me when they clearly don't. Knowing my name doesn't mean they know me, knowing my contacts means nothing since I usually work alone and do my own things. Despite what these people think, I'm not constantly associated with anyone and I fight my own battles. I'm not talking about John32 here or pound or whoever tries to wind me up, I don't get annoyed by pathetic little kiddies with their false bravery due to the fact that they're typing and they know how unlikely it is that we'll ever meet (plus they would deny who they are anyway if we did). I've never met a player face to face who's tried to mock me or be disrespectful in any way. I have met 1 wannabe who thinks he's a player who tried to be a big man but then ran back into the pub.

The facts are:
John32 wouldn't even come near me if he saw me and would never admit to being who I know he is.

Kesh needs to learn about not knowing people from what they hear - rumours and gossip. Bragging about what you're doing or making shows how insecure people like him really are.

BFK has been disrespectful to many but at least he has the decency to know when to back down.

Deano is just a moody Man Utd fan but I still hope they win the league (because I have a bet on them).

Mr Cheese is a bit too big to be called a Cheesy Nibble.

McStreak needs to stop eating Marks & Spencers sandwiches.

Pound needs to make a new screen name and stop being a transvestite. Try John33, never know, it might work.

Spyder needs to stop PMing claiming not to be a player, asking how to empty things and then claiming to have been emptying everything before - one way or another he's lying because he's either pretending to be a player or not to be to get info.

I think Feeder22 is all right, I'd certainly be in his corner if Kesh wants to continue being a girl judging people based on gossip.

Glendale is a sound bloke, I'd love to go to the Ipswich vs Norwich match - Norwich should win that.

Fruitty777 is good but eats too much junk food.

Maverick seems a bit like Wayne Rooney to me.

All my judgements above regarding the people I've "judged" are based on either what they've said to me on here or from real personal experience.
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

you forgot me!

How about...

Barneybear brings nothing to the forum except for pictures of his fit mrs.
Scott

Post by Scott »

And needs a new avatar :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Master of Games

that's a good thing though mate, she's nice. How did you do it? Slow, gradual poisoning? Maybe have your photo as your avatar, that'll keep pound watching out for your posts!
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Hopefully its updated now! Will look into one of me and the mrs if Im feeling romantic!

On that front, we have applied for dont tell the bride and are getting pretty far! So watch this space!

Sorry ive completely hijacked this thread.
Master of Games

That's quite all right, Barney. What do you think of my bird in my avatar?
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

I couldnt give a hoot about your bird mate!

:lol:
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Wish my bird could turn her head like that !!!
Roulette free since December 2011.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

boring,times change,deal with it
i got more routes than loreal
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

barneybear wrote:Hopefully its updated now! Will look into one of me and the mrs if Im feeling romantic!

On that front, we have applied for dont tell the bride and are getting pretty far! So watch this space!

Gl with that! It's a touch to get 12k to pay for your wedding but you've got to be prepared for a couple of things.

Firstly you are going to be portrayed as a clueless tool, it's standard for that programme.

Secondly be prepared for some very unfair editing. Doing things well doesn't make good tv, but doing it badly does...

We were on 4 weddings and they left a ton of good stuff out and focused on manipulating other situations. We still won though :-)
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Out of interest how on earth has this thread had over 1300 views in 4 hours?!
Bored of the grind.
Master of Games

Because its got the MoG seal on it, of course! I should get advertising on my posts!
pound

Post by pound »

Pound needs to make a new screen name and stop being a transvestite. Try John33, never know, it might work.

For once i agree with you :D
But not the john33 bit tho :shock:
My next username will simply be gareth :o ops:
pound

Post by pound »

barneybear wrote:Hopefully its updated now! Will look into one of me and the mrs if Im feeling romantic!

Ha im so glad i have a hd TV now :wink:
silent g

Post by silent g »

sir ratholer wrote: We were on 4 weddings and they left a ton of good stuff out and focused on manipulating other situations. We still won though :-)
ive got it recorded on sky+ lol
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)