Fucking Hound!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Matt Vinyl

Fucking Hound!

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The layabout no-gooders next door let their bloody dog into our garden and it killed my little-boy's (not to mention his Mum's!) favourite rabbit...

I know that there's not much I can do about it, but if you are going to own one of those stinking hairy fucking things keep the bastard thing under control. It only had to have been my little boy who chose to run out into the garden at that time and it could've been him fighting for his life.

I suppose I have to be very thankful that it wasn't like that.

Rant over. Just wanted to vent a little and Facebook would'nt have been appropriate... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you want to know how to kill it and it look like an accident?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'll admit I felt like it at the time mate, but I don't think I could... :(
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:(
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Get some meat and put rat poison in it and kill the fuckin thing! :x
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

betchrider wrote:Get some meat and put rat poison in it and kill the fuckin thing! :x
far too obvious, visually diagnosable by a vet..

not many people autopsy their animals, so majority go as natural causes

easyest way to do it undetected, fast and painlessly is to buy 200 fags, boil them in 1litre of water till the water evaporates by 4/5's sieve the gunk through a coffee filter, soak the liquid up with a slice of bread rub beef dripping and feed it that, chuck a couple of boxes of ripped up fags over the back garden and it'll look like it ate them and died from accidental nicotine poisoning, and an autopsy would confirm it.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

sad to hear the news Matt, hope your boy is not too traumatised.
blame the people not the dog. i love dogs but too many idiots keep them as a status symbol: poison the human neighbours.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

human dose is about 5x the above, boil the gunk till you have about 400ml and pour it in a special brew can.. offer it to the owner of the dog... lol
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

Spyder, how do u get to know that?!!!
JG

Post by JG »

What breed of dog is it?

Are your neighbours really that bad or was it a genuine mistake?

Sorry to hear about that, super rare to see you swear, especially on a thread title.
JG
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Sadly it'll be a case of an animal acting upon basic instinct.

Put the owners down instead. Hope the bunny didn't suffer.

Saw in the Sun yesterday that some neanderthal burnt a pet rabbits ears off. What the fuck is the world coming to? I'd very much like to see the perpetrator have his head set on fire.

:(
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Cheers chaps. It is indeed the owners fault and not the dogs - it's just their instinct. I make no bones about not being the biggest canine fan ever, but I'm even less a fan of my next door neighbours.

They are the classic non-working / manage to go on holiday / get the latest stuff / get pissed on a Monday morning / play music full blast late on a Sunday when we have work in a few hours type. So this additional event just added to it.

Heh, JG, you're right, I rarely swear (unless it's late Friday night and I'm moaning about the ways of the world! ;) ) but this just got to me. They didn't even offer any sort of condolence...

Oh well, these things are sent to try us... :|
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Marcossvon wrote:Spyder, how do u get to know that?!!!
lol just dont piss me off ever!!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I know I'm late (only joined up 4 days ago), but I'm sorry to read what has happened Matt. I can relate to it, because a friend of mine kept guineas in a run (with the top off) and a neighbour's dog managed to kill one of them. In fact 2 died - one directly in the attack and the 2nd guinea died indirectly due to shock. Sadly, like in your case Matt, the neighbour is mainly to blame.
Gogs

Post by Gogs »

take revenge, buy an american pit bull terrier starve it for 3 days making sure you give it energy supplements in its water, and when they leave their dog in the garden rough yours up a bit to get it annoyed then remove the muzzle and literaly throw it over the garden fence, once their dog has been ripped apart just say oops. sorry.