Random Names!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
nr30

Random Names!

Post by nr30 »

i am the biggest nob-jockey in the uk who agrees
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I know. I'll sign up to a website and then spend two days contemplating what to write for a witty and informative first post.

Anyway, welcome to Fruitchat.

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
h2......................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Roulette free since December 2011.
silent g

Post by silent g »

no your not!
the best player in the u.k doesnt have time for the internet and deffo wouldnt be here.
how much money did you make last year ?
guessing its no more than 30k pfft
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

O yeah u must be, I wondered who it was.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Spartacus is the Top Top Platinum Boy in the country !

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQMTmMzlrOc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQMTmMzlrOc&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Roulette free since December 2011.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

[quote="&quot"]I know. I'll sign up to a website and then spend two days contemplating what to write for a witty and informative first post.
nr30

Post by nr30 »

send me pm i need some tips
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Who is this plum duff? lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Glendale

The machines

Post by Glendale »

nr30 wrote:i am the best player in the uk who agrees
Dont worry mate, the drugs stop kicking in after a few hours! Joker! We all know top boy is my arch enemy turk! {by the way that is a joke}.
I am Glendale, much better than you!
badders2

Post by badders2 »

seen better
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

steve chettle
btescapee

Post by btescapee »

NR30... Presumably that's the first part of the (Gt Yarmouth) postcode. As a fellow resident of Norfolk hello, and well done for the inspired posting. Usually I guard any information I receive very closely, but as you are the UK's best, then I would be mad not to share the odd scraps which I have with you, in the hope that you will do the same. Drop me a message with all you know, and I will do the same. Cheers chap, assuming you are in this neck of the woods, will have to have a beer sometime. I eagerly await your message. I wonder......... :wink:
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Hahahaha some people crack me up!!
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i'm brian.

and so is my wife.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lp1CmV2m4MQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lp1CmV2m4MQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
nobody ever wins on those things.

Post by Guest »

ian woan