Barcrest up & over.

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Penny.,

Barcrest up & over.

Post by Penny., »

I have a 1998 barcrest fruit machine called up & over. I'm trying to sell it on ebay but I don't know how much it is worth, if anything. It's currently just collecting dust. Can anyone help me with this pleasee? :D
Attachments
img00076_20100127_1940_120.jpg
img00076_20100127_1940_120.jpg (532.68 KiB) Viewed 261 times
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Very nice indeed!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
ming

Post by ming »

£50 approx
Penny.,

Post by Penny., »

Thankk you very much. :)
Penny.,

Post by Penny., »

betchrider wrote:Very nice indeed!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
You kidding?.. It's horrid! :(
silent g

Post by silent g »

Penny., wrote:
meant the sexy girl in the pic not the fruity :)

whats your number and where is it to be picked up from ?

tbh not interested in the fruity but interested number and address still.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Penny.,

Post by Penny., »

silent g wrote:
Penny., wrote:
meant the sexy girl in the pic not the fruity :)
Haha, funnyy kids. If only she was a fruit machine. (Y)
silent g

Post by silent g »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Penny.,

Post by Penny., »

silent g wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All about posting my number and address for your viewing pleasure. ;)

And I think where i'm from is somewhere in my profile?..
silent g

Post by silent g »

Penny., wrote:
All about posting my number and address for your viewing pleasure. ]
haaahahaa was only joking lol.
if its going on ebay just put a £50 reserve leave it to the bidders then if it doesnt make £50 you dont have to sell it but you can still sell to the highest bidder or relist it free :)
if your happy with less for it put a lower reserve price.
Penny.,

Post by Penny., »

silent g wrote:
Penny., wrote:
All about posting my number and address for your viewing pleasure. ]
haaahahaa was only joking lol.
if its going on ebay just put a £50 reserve leave it to the bidders then if it doesnt make £50 you dont have to sell it but you can still sell to the highest bidder or relist it free :)
if your happy with less for it put a lower reserve price.
I've just stuck it on ebay bidding with a starting price of £25. I just wanna get rid of it. I could put something a little more productive where it is right now, like a flower arrangement? :)

Aw, and there I was about to post my number and address all over this place for you. ;) :roll:
silent g

Post by silent g »

[quote="Penny.,"]
Aw, and there I was about to post my number and address all over this place for you. ]
after seeing a close friend fall in love with a very sexy internet girl who turned out to be a 46 yearold tubby man in a wheel chair i think i will avoid internet girls lol.
good luck with the sale.
Penny.,

Post by Penny., »

silent g wrote:
Penny., wrote: Aw, and there I was about to post my number and address all over this place for you. ]
after seeing a close friend fall in love with a very sexy internet girl who turned out to be a 46 yearold tubby man in a wheel chair i think i will avoid internet girls lol.
good luck with the sale.
Bummer, I've been found out!.. Looks like i'll have to try my luck on another forum now. :O

Haha, taa very muuch!
JG

Post by JG »

So what's with the sexy avatar pic?

Nah, not going to go down that route, although
I'm tempted to buy that old bandit just to see if you're a tubby man in a wheel chair. I also live in H......Ho......Houventry (I can't type Coventry on here as you see what happens is this. Professional fruit machinists plan their day's route on a whim ((unless they're Sir Ratholer in which case they probably map everything out meticulously in a businesslike fashion, days before they actually go on a route (((not singling out Sir Ratholer here, he's just a good example of an organised, dedicated player (((( Woooooo! Multiple paranthesis, check 'em out, way to turn on a tubby guy in a wheel chair ((((( woooooaaaaah! Pushing the boundaries now man, to all Channel JG viewers, don't worry you've not ingested acid by mistake, this really is the fifth paranthesis (((((( six and breath out and relax, let's take it back to the start, kick it down a beat, we're going to slow it down...slo o o o w iiiiiiiiiiit dooooooooooooooown dooooooooooooooooown vipvipvipvip scratch whoop de doop chill out zone vooopvooopvooop debloop de scooop, sorry where do you say you lived again? I can pop around for tea and casual sex tomorrow, sorry, may not have time for casual sex, it all depends on if my Aliens play up or not......

<annoyed silence>

I'm perfectly normal.

Look I can't believe I said that either, but it's too late now, I'll get my coat, second peg along you know the drill. Yeah you're better off with Silent G, he's 6'10"....no, not that part.....him, he's 6'10" tall yeah........if you want to know what he looked like a few years ago, PM Jeff Vickers and work it out from there.

I'm a married man, leave me alone, stop bothering me, it's probably slammer on a wind up anyway.

THIS IS A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE. WOULD ALL PROFESSIONAL FRUIT MACHINISTS GO TO NORTHAMPTON TOMORROW PLEASE. THANKYOU.
JG
Penny.,

Post by Penny., »

JG wrote:So what's with the sexy avatar pic?

Nah, not going to go down that route, although
I'm tempted to buy that old bandit just to see if you're a tubby man in a wheel chair. I also live in H......Ho......Houventry (I can't type Coventry on here as you see what happens is this. Professional fruit machinists plan their day's route on a whim ((unless they're Sir Ratholer in which case they probably map everything out meticulously in a businesslike fashion, days before they actually go on a route (((not singling out Sir Ratholer here, he's just a good example of an organised, dedicated player (((( Woooooo! Multiple paranthesis, check 'em out, way to turn on a tubby guy in a wheel chair ((((( woooooaaaaah! Pushing the boundaries now man, to all Channel JG viewers, don't worry you've not ingested acid by mistake, this really is the fifth paranthesis (((((( six and breath out and relax, let's take it back to the start, kick it down a beat, we're going to slow it down...slo o o o w iiiiiiiiiiit dooooooooooooooown dooooooooooooooooown vipvipvipvip scratch whoop de doop chill out zone vooopvooopvooop debloop de scooop, sorry where do you say you lived again? I can pop around for tea and casual sex tomorrow, sorry, may not have time for casual sex, it all depends on if my Aliens play up or not......

<annoyed silence>

I'm perfectly normal.

Look I can't believe I said that either, but it's too late now, I'll get my coat, second peg along you know the drill. Yeah you're better off with Silent G, he's 6'10"....no, not that part.....him, he's 6'10" tall yeah........if you want to know what he looked like a few years ago, PM Jeff Vickers and work it out from there.

I'm a married man, leave me alone, stop bothering me, it's probably slammer on a wind up anyway.

THIS IS A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE. WOULD ALL PROFESSIONAL FRUIT MACHINISTS GO TO NORTHAMPTON TOMORROW PLEASE. THANKYOU.

Lmao, I understood next to nothing of this. ^^

Is the wheel chair really that much of a giveaway.. I'm new to the whole forum business, so I didn't know if there was a genre of avatar you were meant to have.

But seriously, 6ft 10. Thats like, well tall. I'm 5ft 3.. and a little bit. What's happening in Northampton tomorrow? I never realised there was such a thing as a "professional fruit machinist".. How does that one work out? :)