Rent!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..

how much rent do you pay a week ??

£0 to £50
27%
£50 plus
73%

Total votes: 11

Matty

Rent!

Post by Matty »

Hey don't know what everyone else pays for there rent ( living alone , mum and dad etc) but my mum asked me for £55 a week cause i need to start paying council tax!!! dont know if its differnt down england to scotland but £55 a week fucking hell for staying with my mum, some people might not find this alot but come on !!!!!!! lets jus say im not happy :x
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Depends how much you earn 8)

Even your on a half decent whack £55 isn't that much i don't think. You will pay 3 times that if you move out by yourself and rent somewhere.
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

Cost me about £100 a week plus bills when I first got a flat. I now have a mortgage, which works out even more!
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

lol i pay £15 a week lol
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

nudgesuk wrote:lol i pay £15 a week lol
£15 per week WTF??
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

bat_fink wrote:
nudgesuk wrote:lol i pay £15 a week lol
£15 per week WTF??
that wouldn't even cover food, good deal you've got there nudges 8)
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

£900 a month mortgage.
mjd

Post by mjd »

£20 a week board here...

then hundreds of millions of pounds into the savings accounts.. :roll:
boom
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

i used to pay 30 but when i went on to job seekers my mum dropped it to 15 and even though im working nowbut only 20 hours a weeks she kept it at 15 but it still dont mean that i have money cos i loveto spendspend spend but im gonna TRY and save up now cos i have applied for one ofmyold jobs in butlins inminehead as a supervisor and looks like i could get it so ill be needing some cash to take with me down there

i contacted a lifestyle coach yesterday to get some advice as to what i should do cos i dont have a clue what i want from life lol and need someone to give me a nudge in the right direction
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

Post by MordaciousK(nudges*star) »

good luck with that Nudges m8-must be hard work,working at a holiday camp?
Happiness is only two nudges away.Pity you only got 1!
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

yeah u do like 12 hours a day 6 days a week but im afunloving person andi aint having much fun at the moment so its just something to keep me happy bud also its only about 2hours away from joshua so i could go see him every week on my day off
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

Post by MordaciousK(nudges*star) »

Nice-s'pose working 6 days a week will keep that mind of ures occupied-but ain't ure ML team gonna be ferked with no internet access? lol only joking-there are some things that are more important than imaginary teams ;)
Happiness is only two nudges away.Pity you only got 1!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I pay £275 p/m rent whe i'm away. Pretty decent for a fully furnished house with gas, electric & water paid. Any repairs done for me, pls i don't have to pay council tax! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
geegee-11

Post by geegee-11 »

i pay just under £250 a month then theres bills on top of that my advice stay with your mum (and dad)<if applicable>.

well done nudges looks like things are starting to look up for you mate and im glad to hear it as well you deserve a bit of good luck mate. and stay off those frutties if you do get the job put some money away and buy your kid something special
strength of the bear
Demmerz

Post by Demmerz »

I paid £50 p/w and thought I was being ripped off! You southerners are all paying too much!
Still kicking about.