Question time tonight - Nick Griffin

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
milk monitor

Question time tonight - Nick Griffin

Post by milk monitor »

Should be interesting. Despite being despised by the political mass, I've never seen this guy come off worse in a debate.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

can't wait to see it.

Hopefully he'll be given every opportunity to show himself for the vile hateful piece of shit he really is.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/ ... 910222159/
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

here's hoping for his politcal assasination tonight.
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

here's hoping for an inspired panel choice.

Sit Lennox Lewis next to him and ask him a question about non-white repatriation
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

pokerpete wrote:can't wait to see it.

Hopefully he'll be given every opportunity to show himself for the vile hateful piece of shit he really is.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/ ... 910222159/
This is a poor article
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

in what way?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

The BBC's "Have Your Say" forum has a few good responses.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Protestors have managed to 'break in' to the BBC studios at Wood Lane and the old bill are about to start arresting! :shock: Linkage!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I was in Hammersmith a short time ago and people with banners, placades and all manner of costumes (several people dressed as Hitler) were all heading off down towards Shepherd's Bush.

Could be a messy evening for the police.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Houston

Post by Houston »

I'm gonna watch this for sure.

I'm not a racist but some of his views hold some substance. He just needs a couple of Valium to calm him down a bit.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

pokerpete wrote:in what way?
Typical red top press one sided discussion on the lowest level.

Like Houston I'm not a racist, but can see the merits in some of the policies. The current UK government is a laughing stock and the strength of the £ reflects confidence in UK PLC.

I read this morning that the official line is that if an imigrant is a tax paying law abiding citizen then they don't have a problem.

Post by 999329753 »

Those demonstrators do well to get all the day off work don' t they?? Must take some planning!!!!! . . . Oh yeah, thats right, nothing better to do once they have spent their giro, lets dress up like tramps and go and cause mayhem. Wankers.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

quite a few people are guilty of oversensationalisation on this. it is great press for the BNP and great press for the BBC. but they have taken joe public for a patsy which is insulting.
the idiotic daily mail readers who can't think for themselves will end up voting labour again because they have no idea about politics. to vilify a man for his ideals in a democracy is hypocrisy in the extreme.
if you don't agree with the BNP's policies, do so for yourself. equally if you think labour's laughable attempt at liberality over the last 12 years has been a self-congratulatory disaster, think for yourself.
if you begrudge cameron having had a privileged upbringing eating swans at eton, think for yourself.

alternatively, do what i say and vote conservative.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I didnt catch all the programme, but from the bits I saw i hope it was as clear to the country as it was to me that the bloke is clearly a bit deluded and to be honest just scum in my eyes.
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

Mr Bubbles wrote:I didnt catch all the programme.
nor did anyone who watched it on BBC; the editing process is the whim of a controller (albeit a top controller with an enforced agenda). the audience heard a much more balanced and sensible debate. :roll:

if that was a school playground, the ringleader (straw) would be called up to the headmaster for bullying.

although griffin is an odious man, i feel more disturbed by the groundswell of ill-informed indignation. ffs. we have a democracy (million-word essay). freedom of speech, responsibility of action.
nobody ever wins on those things.