Gary Speed

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Top site scott! Going to register and find out if theres a "Glendale is god" topic! :D Strange people on those sites as they really believe what they say! Like the fools that kill themselves as they will get "30 virgins in heaven", not that many in ipswich!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
mjd

Post by mjd »

Feeling like shit right now.. Brings me onto this subject..

It is not a cowards way out. It takes an incredible amount of balls to stack yourself.... Im looking forward to the day im dead, but cannot bring it to myself even though I feel at an all time low
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

There's always someone worse off than your self.
Cobwebs 👆
mjd

Post by mjd »

Gary Speed aint a coward, I am..
boom
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Keep your head up MJD. I'm guessing you suffer from depression and I know it can become a struggle daily. This lifestyle doesn't help.

It does take courage to end it,but the reason people would think you are a coward is because you would just be passing your pain on to everyone who cares about you.

My mate hung himself with a belt couple weeks back when his girl walked out on him. He wasn't a weak person but all it takes is a bad low to tip you too far. Think about anyone who cares about you if your seriously considering ending it. They deserve the chance to talk you out of it and I'm sure they'd try if you called them. :wink:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Well said dark horse! We all have lows! Life is a mixed bag!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

With severe depression you struggle to move or speak, never mind type messages of sound grammar on a keyboard.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

all the great comedians have manic depression, steve fry, spike miligan, on his grave read 'i told you i was ill'
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

maverick69 wrote:all the great comedians have manic depression, steve fry, spike miligan, on his grave read 'i told you i was ill'
"Duirt me leat go raibh me breoite"
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

also ,,,,,,,,,, i think it does the rest of us good to get a reality check

the last cpl of days ive been out have been shockingly bad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, including a mega which cost 90 to phone ,,,,,,,,, and the play deal button was broke ,,,,,,,,,,,,, after many many cob atempts with shit boxes and 20 quid a time re-feeds for the next one , i left it 140 down ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, plus loads more fruit related shit you wouldn't believe . ,,,,,,,,,,then family commitments have stopped me going out as much as i would have liked,,,, erm ,,,,,,, the cold weather has cracked my matrix and my radiator on my shit heap car ,,,,,,,, 400 repairs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, im defo 600 plus down on the last fortnight. ,,,,,,,,,, as i type this my car is in the garage still ,,,,,,,,,,, and im supposed to be goin vets today for dog injections ,,,,,,, more expense. ,,,,,,,,,,, so im fucking depressed .

but ,,,,,,,,,,, the real point is ,,,,,,,,,,what the fuck am i depressed about when you consider the grand scale of things,,,,,,,,,,,, im still here ,,,,,,,, im alive ,,,,,,,, i have people that love me , food in my belly , and a nice flat full of gear ,,,,,,,,,,,, thousands of people would love to be in my position . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you switch on the tv ,, everyday you hear of people starving to death , dying in earthquakes , getting murdered etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so what the fuck am i moaning for ?

there's always somebody worse off than ourselves indeed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and every now and again we need to stop whinging ,,,,,, take a reality check ,,,,,, and spare a thought for others ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for instance think how many children wont be getting fuck all this christmas.
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

A mega costing £90 to phone? Jesus that's depressing. Can't be to many who've had to put up with that sort of bullshit!!

If I eva brain out in the bookies, I always forget about it and put it behind me the second I leave the door. Ur reminded constantly in the street, in the papers and in the news about people who really have something to feel bad about.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Many thanks for your kind words.

Sorry to hear about your mate Dark Horse, its a terrible thing to happen.

I had a bad loss yesterday, must of waxed about £170 being a complete idiot, and felt terrible about it afterwards.. Its left me with not a lot of money to go through December, but now I have to go through it..

It came from a week off work, and just got rather bored at home, and the weather has been miserable which doesn't help..

Im in high spirits today though, which is a suprise. First day back at work, and I think its been of benefit. Another day off would of been a bad thing. Ive cancelled all my Christmas leave, as I won't have any money when that time comes, but all of my projected outgoings this month will be met (all be it just) So its all come as sacrifice for which ill hopefully benefit in the future.. A moment like yesterday is an eye opener.

I 100% would never take my own life. It sometimes sounds like im vulnerable but most of it is heatof the moment stuff, but the day I go missing from here is a day that ive been taken by natural causes. 100%
boom
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

BFK wrote:A mega costing £90 to phone? Jesus that's depressing. Can't be to many who've had to put up with that sort of bullshit!!.
lol

the point is , fruits are an emotional rollercoaster of ,,,,,,,,,,,,"FALSE" high's and low''

the only true ,,,,,,,,, emotional high or low ,,,,,,,,,, is how you feel at the end of your day playing .

the rest are false ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because we've all lost 150 in a machine ,,,,,,,, felt sick as a parrot , then an hour later got it all back and feel jubilant .

on a day to day basis , this cant be good for your nervous system and general mental state of health.

the only way to combat it ,,,,,,,,, is to have a ''truly couldnt give a fuck if i lose my entire float today'' attitude all day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but thats easier to say than do ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, these emotions run deep ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, takes a lot of self control to truly not give a fuck about a large loss.

people in regular jobs ,,,,,,,,,,,, know exactly what their getting at the end of their week.
Little discipline = BIG issue

TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Ah Mr. Mikej82 I think you might be right. World War 3 is about to start in my tummy!
skinner

Post by skinner »

Ive often wondered if the stress from playing fruits can make you more at risk of having a stroke later in life.