Gary Speed

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

sheeple will ALWAYS be sheeple

Listen to Yuri Bezmenov on Youtube on how to brainwash a nation. (bloody good listen if i do say myself)

Its about 4 stages
demoralization
destabailization
crisis
normalization

Only time you wake up is when a british soldiers boot kicks you up the ass - and this will probably happen.

Mr x Mr Y
Scott

Post by Scott »

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Cobwebs 👆
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Mike, please start your own thread to educate us, rather than getting other threads off-topic.

This is a thread about a man who, suffering from depression has tipped over the edge and taken his own life.
You're derailing it with your ramblings.
(actually, cardinal set you off, tsk tsk)

If you start your own thread in the Lounge, people can then either choose to get involved, or avoid it.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

No one knows anything yet. There's more than likely a lot more information, clues that the public do not know yet. Did he leave a letter/note, after an autopsy, is there signs of him struggling, bruises etc etc??

No one will know until a few weeks until further information is released.

In my opinion, he was a cracking footballer and had a fantastic long career. (in the top 3 most premiership appearances). Had a lot going for him international too, he raised wales's international rank from in the hundreds to in the 50s and was looking promising for the 2014 championships.

Know one will know the full story. Maybe his wife was having an affair with him (and she never knew he knew), or he owed a lot if money... Either way, it's an absolute tragic loss. Great player, top bloke.

If one thing in life that keeps you going is your family I.e kids. If he did commit suicide then there must of been something not right at all considering in supposedly loved his kids more than anything.

R.I.P.
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

pokerpete wrote:Mike, please start your own thread to educate us, rather than getting other threads off-topic.

This is a thread about a man who, suffering from depression has tipped over the edge and taken his own life.

If you start your own thread in the Lounge, people can then either choose to get involved, or avoid it.
you should educate yourself.

If you don't like what i have to say well get stuffed.

There's no proof Gary Speed suffered from depression - he had everything going for him.
Mr x Mr Y
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

mikej82 wrote:
pokerpete wrote:Mike, please start your own thread to educate us, rather than getting other threads off-topic.

There's no proof Gary Speed suffered from depression - he had everything going for him.
Please give it a rest with the enlarged text.
It comes across very aggressive.

No one is interested in your paranoid delusions, least of all on a thread about Gary Speed.

I don't really want to get into it with you again, because you're a nutter and you'll probably start PMing me again.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Mike. No-one here cares about your conspiracy theories. Contribute something worthwhile, please.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Here is a conspiracy of my own. Mikej82 is David Icke.
mikej82

Post by mikej82 »

pokerpete wrote:
mikej82 wrote:

There's no proof Gary Speed suffered from depression - he had everything going for him.[/size]

No one is interested in your paranoid delusions, least of all on a thread about Gary Speed.

I don't really want to get into it with you again, because you're a nutter and you'll probably start PMing me again.

Large text stands out, capital letters is the one your thinking of. (get it right)

paranoid delusions?? you sound like the COINTELPRO team down at Gov headquarters.

When Israel (with the help of UK/US) attacks Iran that will be the start of World War 3 - china will support Iran. None of the leaders give a shit about the people they work for the illuminati/New World Order. (control both sides)

I will give you a pass Pete because you're naive.

p.s. social engineering eat your heart out :)
Buy gold because paper money will be worthless - countdown begins. [/size]
Mr x Mr Y
Scott

Post by Scott »

harry2 wrote:Mike. No-one here cares about your conspiracy theories. Contribute something worthwhile, please.

+1
Cobwebs 👆
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

mikej82 wrote:
pokerpete wrote:
mikej82 wrote: you should educate yourself.

There's no proof Gary Speed suffered from depression - he had everything going for him.[/size]

Large text stands out, capital letters is the one your thinking of. (get it right)

paranoid delusions?? you sound like the COINTELPRO team down at Gov headquarters.

When Israel (with the help of UK/US) attacks Iran that will be the start of World War 3 - china will support Iran. None of the leaders give a shit about the people they work for the illuminati/New World Order. (control both sides)

I will give you a pass Pete because you're naive.

p.s. social engineering eat your heart out :)
Buy gold because paper money will be worthless - countdown begins. [/size]
No, capitals is shouting.
The fact that you're the only one enlarging your text comes across as aggressive.

I had to look up COINTELPRO (not being a conspiracy nut).
Counter intelligence, just because I think you're paranoid?
I'm afraid I see very little intelligence to counter.

Don't you belong to forums specifically dedicated to this crap?
Surely you have somewhere you can discuss this with like minded tin foil hatters.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Do you even play fruit machines Mike? I can't recall you ever mentioning them in any of your posts?
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've just joined http://www.theconspiracyforum to talk about fruit machines :D
Cobwebs 👆
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Just to let Mike know that there isn't a conspiracy against him personally, but if you go lower than an 11 for the jackpot, and it spins in a 12, it isn't personally the fault of Noel "Swap Shop" Edmonds.
Roulette free since December 2011.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »