Jailbreaking

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
silent g

Post by silent g »

you cant unlock through a jailbreak anymore but you can but a sim card holder with a chip on it to unlock your iphone, its called GEVEY look for it on youtube.

and 5.1 is the newest firmare so its hard to make the jailbreak software, if you have a 4s or ipad 2 on 5.1 you cant jailbreak it.
if you have a older phone you can do a tethered jailbreak but everytime you turn your iphone off or it go's flat you have to plug it into the pc again and boot it or the internet and apps wont work.
when a unthered full jailbreak comes out thats easy to use ill put a link on here to get it :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Cheers looks lIke you read same thing as me
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
silent g

Post by silent g »

betchrider wrote:Cheers looks lIke you read same thing as me
ive jailbroken soo many phones, ipods and ipads i know which jailbreaks do what and know when theyre out (but not untill theyre out).
shouldnt be long for a new untethered jailbreak, im waiting to do my newer ipad and my brothers 4s coz theyre both 5.1 :(
my birds 4s and ipad2 are jailbroken on 5.0.1 works sweet on the new models :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

not long done my gf's. i used absynthe or something. took no time at all. have yet to play around with it though. all ive done is stick gta3 on for free lol.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Springtomize is a JB must.
Steve74

Post by Steve74 »

I haven't tried to do this with my phone, but I did it with the iPod, and the resultant software I could was frankly underwhelming. You open up a whole world of badly sorted apps and features when you jail break. Many of the "good" things I put on the iPod crashed it all the time, so in the end I recovered it back to the deathly world of Apple and got it working fine again . .
silent g

Post by silent g »

new jailbreak for all i-devices on the newest 5.1.1 firmware,
very easy to do, heres a link to a tutorial :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJW3svIC ... ture=g-u-u