Diet starts tommorow

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Fare enough you might not. your days graft as in bashing buttons all day? Driving all day tires you out but machines in my eyes not a days graft its very easy going.
Like I say I used to enjoy it and felt healthy every 1 to there own. Set a goal and make it just like you would with how many coins ya wanna make. If that doesn't drive ya on a don't no what will.

Bfk its pretty irritating how you would make a post like that. In fact why would you even post it?
ob

Post by ob »

I always go to the gym BEFORE a days graft as u say bfk, certainly wouldnt want to go after. Only go a couple of times a week and dont really diet just stay off shite like fast food, if you do that CONSISTANTLY for months its easy to losr any excess weight.
BFK

Post by BFK »

titchno1 wrote:Fare enough you might not. your days graft as in bashing buttons all day? Driving all day tires you out but machines in my eyes not a days graft its very easy going.
Like I say I used to enjoy it and felt healthy every 1 to there own. Set a goal and make it just like you would with how many coins ya wanna make. If that doesn't drive ya on a don't no what will.

Bfk its pretty irritating how you would make a post like that. In fact why would you even post it?
How do u think most players get to machines through the day then? So in fact u r driving most of the day as well as playing.

I posted it because it's my opinion that most full time players do not want to go to a gym or eat healthy when they get home, in fact if ur in the game full time half the time ur in at midnight if ur doing pubs. This is why a large %age of players on here admit they are a tad unfit, over weight and lead a not very healthy lifestyle.

Ur not full time titch, but many of us are and I was merely giving u my perspective. It's part of the job unfortunately credit those who managed to do it and don't get sucked in to take aways, drinking and the zombie-fied sleeping patterns.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah fare enough bfk some good points there just u usually are a good poster and I thought that was just a bit sketchy mate. I didn't no if u drove coz I can remember reading ur posts about getting trains and getting pissed. If I no I'm doing loads o miles I like to pay a mate to do it and I have a few pints.

Why have abs when you can have keb'abs'.

Good idea to go before the day for full timers as OB Has said.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

And I think i'm overweight weighing in at 12 stone :lol:

I'm certain if I was fulltime I'd be weighty, enjoy my beer and takeaways far too much, Footy once a week seems to be enough for me to control things, 13 n half stone is the worst I've been.

Perhaps the stress of being married helps :wink:

Good luck to anyone trying to diet, I've tried it twice, after about a week I get pissed off and give up.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

This is one of the reasons ppl should be trying to get out this game. It's such an unhealthy lifestyle,players are often over/underweight and the pub enviroment leads to drinking/smoking problems as well as bad eating.

Titchno is right about the training,it's much easier than counting calories and you feel a lot better about yourself.`It's best to go early morning before the games sap away any motivation you have. Wish I could take my own advice,been swerving the gym last 3 years nearly now,this games made me too lazy/greedy like most others are. :(

Most players also have bad sleep patterns which means they are eating late night when the calories will stick and eat junk food constantly only because it's most convenient and quick. Glendales solution of bringing a pack lunch is a good way to avoid eating badly all day.

Also someone said all the best players are fat. Well I'm skinny myself but this theory would make sense cos most players I know eat well on good days and don't eat properly on bad days.
silent g

Post by silent g »

Just throw all the shot in the cupboards away and buy healthy food only, then even if u wanted to eat shot you wouldn't have it there to eat lol
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

day 1 . porridge for breakfast
apple mid morning
ham sanwhich on brown bread and a yogurt for lunch
steamed chicken with ginger and spring onions with brown rice for
dinner.

I AM FUCKING STARVING....just took some paracetamol. i hope it gets better. gunna watch a movie. been getting sparkling mineral water today where ive been. pints in rough boozers have been put down the toilet where possible.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Well done sir!!

I've cut down on me booze over the last 2 weeks, not stopped completely but during the week I'm now off it. I find it much harder to try and drink coke, lemonade, oj's etc all day than I do necking pints,vodka and wine in the evening. I've had to start losing soft drinks everywhere I go!!

I've tried dieting but I just can't keep with it, the temptation is to much in the end for me, as I mentioned earlier the thought of getting home and havin a salad or cooking a healthy meal is far less appealing than grabbing a kebab(although I only gave the chicken breast ones) or ordering a pizza on ur way home!!

I'm still drinking at weekends tho, but after nearly 2 weeks off the booze apart from the past weekend I now have a chronic case of gout!!! Fuckin typical!!

One thing I've noticed about not drinking during week is that every cunt wants a lift home!!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Im going to be turning this into a sort of weight loss blog with a weigh in at the end of each week. with a meal plan.. if u dont want to read it...then fair one, i know it could be boring. but it a sort of motivation...if i fall of the wagon...ur support would be good. goal weight it 13 stone.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

day 2 . breakfast: poridge
Mid morning: bannana
Lunch : nicoise salad- actually quite enjoyed that...apart from the
black olives
Dinner: chilli con carnie.....i made it with lean mince, got that with
brown rice. when i get home.

hope i can keep it up
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i live in a flat above a post office ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, next door is tj's burgers n kebabs,,,,,,,, next door to that a chinky ,,,,,,,,, a general store full of cakes n choc bars ,,,,,,,,,, a chippy next

then opposite me is a kfc , and a blockbuster for popcorn n more sugary crap

my diet's goin really well :P

mind you there is a way out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, on my right is a ladbrokes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so i could just play roulette for an hour , then have no money for food.
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

your not really fat lee, id say 14-16 stone
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah im not fat but

i used to do a lot of weight training etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but just cant get motivated nowadays

its a vicious circle ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we slot all day ,,n night,,,,, eating crap throughout,,,,,,,, and then when we finally get home and just want to fall in a chair infront of the tv/playstation etc.

its a discipline thing though aswell ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i just cant be arsed anymore ,,,,,,,,,,,

its only ourselves that can change our own lifestyle's ,,,,,,,,,,,, through hard work etc

but faced with salads and training ,,,,,,,,,,,, or burger and tv

the fat cunt in me wins everytime. :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah ur married.... im stilll young...and im not marrying some fat munter.