Some Free Money/Info....

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Dunhamzzz

Some Free Money/Info....

Post by Dunhamzzz »

A group of us at work have found out a VERY easy way to exploit a puzzle game online to win "tickets" that you bid in an online auction, much like ebay, there's mobile phones and ipods etc up for grabs to vouchers off trips etc.

I wont mention the companies name or anything else so that the company involved won't be able to google it and find it, its all in an image so it can't be search for and lasts aslong as possible.

Its on our website ATM, just below the ad...(feel free to click on the ad to give us money)

Ok look, Not really. But click here to see what every1s talking about:
Its really not that harmful but I wouldn't be halfway throught a long form on a website just incase.

******** Link Removed, please do not repost. I realise it just one of thos annoying looping pages, but its obviously upsetting some on here.
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

:P

Quality
thepro

Post by thepro »

do not click on the link it take su to a 80s song which bollcks ups your computer and u cant stop it playing other than switching ur harddrive off

moderator delete the above link"
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

i managed to stop it....just gotta be quick off the mark i guess! :D
cashino

Post by cashino »

thepro wrote:do not click on the link it take su to a 80s song which bollcks ups your computer and u cant stop it playing other than switching ur harddrive off

moderator delete the above link"
MODERATOR BAN THIS PRAT DUNHAMzzz DON'T JUST DELETE HIS POST BAN HIM!

I BELIEVE thepro AS I CLICKED IT AND MY VIRUS BLOCKER FLAGGED IT AND TOLD ME NOT TO PROCEED WITH THE PAGE!!!!!

If what thepro says happened did happen then really he deseves banning for good, you just don't do that sort of thing to your forum members' PC's!!
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

it takes all sorts.

that was a black mark for dunhamzzzz
nobody ever wins on those things.
cashino

Post by cashino »

BEWARE !! If you are stupid enough, OR unfortunate enough not to have virus protection this link or video WILL INSTALL SCUMWARE ON YOUR PC!!
MODS WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU, IF IT WAS AN EMPTIER IT WOULD BE DELETED IN 10.96 SECONDS!!!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Hahahahahahahaha

Kudos to Megastreaker to appreciating the humour!

There is no virus, your over-conscious virus protector just detected that it tries to install software.

No website in the world can automatically install software on your PC without you clicking "yes" or "ok" at somepoint, without the option of "cancel" or "no" being there aswell. Web browsers have been around for many many years and they just don't allow stuff like that.

You don't get anything for free in this world.

Search the internet for "Rick Rolled" and you'll realise its just a massive internet meme I have included you all in.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ick+rolled
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

again quality

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lighten up guys its Friday
Jackrack

Post by Jackrack »

Grr

Tried to box clever by pressing CTRL + ALT + Delete and killing i.e off when i opened it..

closed every single other i.e running except that one.

haha goodun..
cashino

Post by cashino »

MODS he's taking the piss now and has reinserted the viral link by editing his post where you deleted the link.
Jackrack

Post by Jackrack »

dude theres no virus..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
cashino

Post by cashino »

Jackrack wrote:dude theres no virus..
Listen you twat, if any bit of code STOPS your computer responding as it should or alters it's normal operation it is malware or viral. Whether harmful or not, funny or not. Period.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

There's no virus lol... dear god, and i can think of so many worse things that he could've linked you all to, so you should count yourselves lucky :D .

Malware it may be, but completely harmless.