xfactor

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
thecannonball89

xfactor

Post by thecannonball89 »

What a load of shit, How can they put that idiot rylan in the final 3 but maloney gets sent home.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I really believe they get made to put such acts through, look at Twatward and Wagner in previous years, what the fuck was he wearing the other nite? He thinks he's Kylie or summat, very annoying to say the least, i hope theres a campaign for him to win it, it will show what a joke the show is!
Cobwebs 👆
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

My wife has vOted for christopher for the lifeline, he should have got through instead of the woman that looks like a White witch!

Rylan I hated to start with but his audition at judges houses was excellent and for me deserved to get through. Cracked me up wearing that outfit too, when neyo asked him why he wore it, just said 'when in Dubai...' brilliant!
Bored of the grind.
Scott

Post by Scott »

He grates a lot of people, oh shat aaap, it would really serve them right if there was a campaign to make him win it, 50/1 he is too, if it was fixed so Rylan wins it i would'nt have a pound on it ;)
Cobwebs 👆
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Is he Gay?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

sounds gay to me
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

load of bollox without the cowell on it.......tulisa is a shit cunt who can't sing or give a nosh
Jack bauer
BFK

Post by BFK »

Pat squealed like a pig.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

Well that shut that cunt up
Jack bauer
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

You've fucked up now son.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ella or jarmane to win
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Not seen a single episode. I'm cured
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Tulisa is a nasty bitch. Much as I dislike Ultra (Justin Edwards) I had to rate him for letting that video out. Back in the day she used to go out with his then best mate/MC partner Adam B and moved on to Ultra, somehow playing them both. They were promising MC's who'd been doing radio since young but the split ended their chances of music careers. Of course she dropped Ultra as soon as she hit the limelight and then she got Adam B two years in Scrubs for "stalking" her!

Ruthless ho's these North London birds, that's for sure. The X Factor does need Cowell back badly, the whole show is pointless without him, people can laugh but I'm a big Cowell fan!
ob

Post by ob »

Agreed was much better with him in it!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

The Dark Horse wrote:Tulisa is a nasty bitch. Much as I dislike Ultra (Justin Edwards) I had to rate him for letting that video out. Back in the day she used to go out with his then best mate/MC partner Adam B and moved on to Ultra, somehow playing them both. They were promising MC's who'd been doing radio since young but the split ended their chances of music careers. Of course she dropped Ultra as soon as she hit the limelight and then she got Adam B two years in Scrubs for "stalking" her!

Ruthless ho's these North London birds, that's for sure. The X Factor does need Cowell back badly, the whole show is pointless without him, people can laugh but I'm a big Cowell fan!
Your not the only one whos said that mate, its the general consensus everywhere. I refuse to watch that twit louis walsh..