official 2012 summer meet thread

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
BFK

Post by BFK »

steelfix1 wrote:Guess we'll all be in the same place at the same time somewhere along the line, same as the potty meet, same Fri and Sat, Coral Island does have a bar it's called The Buccaneer, last visit was an good pint not sure about now.
Can I follow u around all day Steelfix?

I'll pay u £50 an hour myself to slot RR POG(£500's) just for the absolute pleasure of witnessing what can happen!!

There is so many questions I have for you!!

Glad u came back mate.

Despite the fact u support the shower of shit that is Liverpool(did u see them tonight? All the players with their kids on the pitch? Celebrating their good season? It's like yeah we've just drawn level on points with Fulham!!!)

But despite that ur still a legend!! Love the vids.

Fuck the fruitchat meet, I'm comin to the potty meet.

Pie me a rhythm.
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Radio Job for the match as I'm working full time away, Blackpool you'll prob find me more in the pubs more even in Coral Island, Leps I'm semi retired totally from FOBT's and back on the pub fruits although I'm sure

I'll be having a dabble somewhere along the line.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ooh don't worry Mr Fix, the BFK enjoys a pint or 2!!

As you'll see from one of my signature vids, I'm a big fan of urs, any chance of u re-uploading that compilation of vids from when u were last on the Blackpool/Edinbug trail.

Gotta love the banter.
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

lol at the sig :)

Sadly I don't have that channel/footage any more, dickhead ere deleted it and lost over 200 vids, apart from meet videos that I do the link below is a strong poss that it will be the last pie/terminal etc vid I'll do.

I'm also due a heavy hit that's comes with pieing times when things go too well as the vid show so I'm getting out now, rather play fruits anyway lol :)

P.S, if this meet does go ahead on your date and both do pass and you get caught on film and don't want to be then just say as I'll gladly edit it out as I do for some already, steelfix.

[video=youtube;LnamOoGeJIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnamOoGeJIU[/video]
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i was hoping that 46 minute epic would make it over here at some point steely!!!!
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Shhhh Don't tell gambogaz1, I'll be taken to the secret naughty mods torture chambers where your greeted with a super charged high voltage cattle prod and repeatability poked and prodded, the fact that a contact said that Jigsaw designed it does give me cause for concern as I have an escape key sewn intoa socket directly behind by eyeball.

Hiiii gaz ............................................................
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'm not sure what's more amazing, what you do to the leps or what you do to that fucking Box Clever.

Will be great if we all decent on Blackpool for a weekend.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

gambogaz1 wrote:I'm not sure what's more amazing, what you do to the leps or what you do to that fucking Box Clever.

Will be great if we all decent on Blackpool for a weekend.
Aye should be good, anyway 2,950 posts, meh, you post fiend.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Wow....this guy doesn't discriminate in the shit he plays!

Also sporting a moustache? Surely playing that music so loud in the bookies must annoy the locals who are trying to listen to the 4.20 at Monmore?!
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

lol haha

Play "shit" and fruits ;) In fact the "shit" is looking like being shelved, and I'm sure you've annoyed plenty fo locals in your time, pubs etc......
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

At least we know what willie Thorne gets upto nowadays. And we've also found outbox clevers are huge
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

:) ha, OMFG! I didn't think I looked that old and bald :S Box Clevers as most will know can suck like fuck but you catch them ready which is rare can be lucrative,
standard shit, any better vids ;) will never be posted on a open forum.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Epic video !!
Roulette free since December 2011.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

steelfix1 wrote:lol haha

Play "shit" and fruits ;) In fact the "shit" is looking like being shelved, and I'm sure you've annoyed plenty fo locals in your time, pubs etc......
I don't tend to video myself though. Nor do I warrant a mid-90's techno soundtrack! And in all truthfulness, I can probably count my barrings on one hand.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

What soundtrack would ye have then? Suppose someone glued a boombox to your shoulder as a joke and couldn't turn it off. What would you want in it :P