Fine Dining in Singapore

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
blackmogu

Fine Dining in Singapore

Post by blackmogu »

I fancied a break and took a trip to Singapore (i'm still in the Fullerton as I type, fly back later today). For those of you that enjoy fine dining, I must recommend Ku De Ta (http://www.kudeta.com.sg). Just the elevator ride is an experience - 57 floors in around 20 seconds ! Fantastic views as well from the balcony.
Attachments
kudeta2.jpg
kudetat.jpg
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

In the second photo ill point out that the square of lights near the bottom left is actually a floating football stadium with 30000 crowd capacity.

Have you been to the infinity pool JG ? I'm going back in a month with the wife so will be sure to check it out.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
basketcase

Post by basketcase »

Wow, that sure sounds great. What is that slide called, JG?