Overplayed songs

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
toothless11

Overplayed songs

Post by toothless11 »

I'm sure we're all listening to the radio while burning around in our motors. Whether its radio 1, or some local station, there's been some overplayed annoying as tune that gets played over and over day in day out.

For me most recently, it has to be maroon 5's move like jagger and Adele. There getting on my tits! Lol.

But what about the past??? Everyone is a different age and maybe times have changed but what has been the most overplayed annoying song for you??

Kings of Leon, sex on fire was overplayed, so was brimful of asha by corner shop a few years back.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Radio Leicester loves a bit of Toploader, Dancing In The Moonlight.
Cobwebs 👆
richy657

Post by richy657 »

have to agree with that move like jagger shit, i also remember the power fm days when that barbie girl song was played constantly, dont think i ever listned to power fm or whatever it is called now again. im a radio 2 man all the way now.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I remember an old boy telling me years ago how shit he thought Radio 1 was, and how he used to listen to nothing else in his younger days, i can see where he's coming from now.

I'm a flicker in the car, can't be doing with them ads/jingles.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Simply Red Rollercoaster seemed to be on every hour, same as Everything but the girl with Missing.

Kylie - can't get you out of my head

Cher - Do you believe
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Moves Like Jagger is extra annoying when you're driving around finding all your stuff burnt by a player called Jagger!!!!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Does he still play??? Thought he done the last of his spuds like 4 months ago? I've learnt my lesson not telling him anything anymore. Paranoid with a big mouth is a bad combo
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

radio 2 for me all day too ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just love the variety

except when in london ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then its 'magic' all day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they repeat a lot of songs too ,,,,,,,,, but its all good
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

It's either Maroon 5, Adele or Calvin Harris at the moment. I've been working in a bar, so have control over the "reject" button on the juke box controller
Roulette free since December 2011.
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Jagger was a cocky git - last time I saw him anyway. I do admire his will to work and the fact that he really does get down to it but I think as a contact he is pretty hopeless. He seems to like playing games as well as machines and you really don't want to be giving anything to someone who has a mouth like a loose cannon. I think he had some personal issues, but I only spoke to him once and he seemed to hang around with a total loser and prick so I left them to it.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Only on Fruitchat can a thread regarding overplayed songs on the radio seamlessly change into yet another "Some tit has loose lips" farce...

Radio 5 for me most of the time tbf...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."

Post by 999329753 »

Talksport is a decent listen. Varied shows throughout the day.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i like to tune into the local ones i can find, atlanitc, pirate, hallam fm, there loads
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Sex on Fire...Shout! Definitely THE most overplayed song ever. Mika-Grace Kelly was another one.
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 is their most overplayed I think...Otherwise go to Magic or Heart, listen to 3 songs, get their names, and that's going to be some overplayed tripe for anyone :P
ob

Post by ob »

talksport is ok, but loads of adverts, and hawksby and jacobs are pretty boring, dont mind a bit of darren gough after 4pm, although he can talk a load of shite at times!!!

Heart/magic play the same old same old year after year, some of its ok, but alot of dross, then u have the modern shite on radio1/xfm etc.

Overall radio is SHITE!!!