*** OFFICIAL 2011 XMAS MEET THREAD ***

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Maybe we'll sell info to Ross from Brighton or someone else from Southend.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Don't care about the machines. Av em. Just let's have some beers and steak without any worry about what I might see. Cos even if I did then I wouldn't understand properly, or have the confidence and money to try on my own.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

titchno1 wrote:I have been new places before but london.. Sounds big and busy etc. I don't no any 1 down there or the slightest idea of my way around. And I don't wanna get on peoples nerves tagging along like a stray puppy. if I had been down or had family etc and new littke bits then yes I would go but. I'm not driving all that way to feel awkward and lost in a huge town centre. I HOPE SOMEONE REALISES WERE I'M COMING FROM I might aswell be going to the moon to talk to aliens if you get my drift. I hope that doesn't come across as an insult coz its not.
Newcastle ??
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

this is like our works night out for x mas lol
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I can make Sat 17th but not until 6pm.

Isty - you missing a home game that day? :?

Cap't Tatty - be warned these meets don't tend to feature much gameplay... just solid drinking and nattering :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

fuck playing machines christ
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

liverpool24 wrote:
titchno1 wrote:I have been new places before but london.. Sounds big and busy etc. I don't no any 1 down there or the slightest idea of my way around. And I don't wanna get on peoples nerves tagging along like a stray puppy. if I had been down or had family etc and new littke bits then yes I would go but. I'm not driving all that way to feel awkward and lost in a huge town centre. I HOPE SOMEONE REALISES WERE I'M COMING FROM I might aswell be going to the moon to talk to aliens if you get my drift. I hope that doesn't come across as an insult coz its not.
Newcastle ??
Yep good old newcastle mate
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

anfield road wrote:will all the non players off the site get filled in on all the latest tricks?!
There bit different to Jackpotty meets thank god! When I went to London one few years ago I can't remember even one machine getting played!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Nixxy wrote:I can make Sat 17th but not until 6pm.

Isty - you missing a home game that day? :?

Cap't Tatty - be warned these meets don't tend to feature much gameplay... just solid drinking and nattering :)
Sounds exactly what I like doing :) Shame you can't make it til after 6...I might be gone by then, I don't know. But we can still do a runaround of the local area sometime :)
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

yeah no fruits i hope, just got drink, company and strippys
Unbelievable Jeff
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

couldn't give 2 shits about fruits

social ,,,,,,,,,, xmas works do

with plenty food n drink.
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I'll prob get the last train back home, ive got to drive down to see my brother on the Sunday. Hope to get there around 2-3 on saturday and leave around 9-11. should be a good laugh, if nothing else.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Its not looking good for me looking at 100 quid for transport gotta pay hotel on top. That's just for me owa lass wants to come but that's gunna work out even more. :shock:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i cant remember which ,,,,,, but either prem inn or travelodge do rooms for around a score if you book 3 weeks in advance etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just shop around on the net
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I will have a look. I'm gunna try and make it work wanna meet a few of the lads.