Amy winehouse dies

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
trayhop123

Amy winehouse dies

Post by trayhop123 »

feel sorry for her at only 27 ,,,,,,,, must be heart wrenching for family etc

but cant say im truly shocked by the news ,,,,,,,,,,,, she must have knew the risks pumping her body with drugs all the time .
Little discipline = BIG issue

deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I was just about to post about this, just seen it and was shocked. Must of been a drug overdose.

They tryed to make her go to rehab but she said no no no.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

If people are stupid enough to take the crap its there problem! Get ready for all her songs to be released again!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I had a bet with a friend who'd die first between her and Gazza. I'm now a fiver richer!

Wasn't suprised she died but its still a shock. At least some of the silly little girls who idolised her and approved of her lifestyle will take a reality check.
Oli

Post by Oli »

There is a lesson to be learned here. If you are a junkie and refuse help, regardless of who you are and how talented you are, you will inevitably die young. She was a very bad role model and I dont like the way celebrities are 'allowed' to be famous and still release songs, movies etc when they are in that state. You say RIP Amy, I say sorry Mr and Mrs Winehouse for losing your daughter.
streaky bacon?
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I pick Pete doherty next to die? Any other guess?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
ruthl3ss

blah

Post by ruthl3ss »

seen her a few times round Camden

Surely a few ppl must have seen her while on runs
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Had a little bet with myself someone would have posted on here about her already.

To be honest, while I feel sorry for her family, I couldnt care less.

And why are so many people putting tributes on Facebook? It's not like they know her!

Victims and relatives of the tragedy in Norway is where more sympathy should be directed at this time I feel...
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Oli wrote:There is a lesson to be learned here. If you are a junkie and refuse help, regardless of who you are and how talented you are, you will inevitably die young. She was a very bad role model and I dont like the way celebrities are 'allowed' to be famous and still release songs, movies etc when they are in that state. You say RIP Amy, I say sorry Mr and Mrs Winehouse for losing your daughter.
Whilst I had no time for her, I don't agree with the role model/being allowed to be famous statement. No celebrity signs up to be a role model. That's your parents job.
Bored of the grind.
Oli

Post by Oli »

I see your point and completely agree that the parents need and should play a huge part.

However, when you decide what career your going to follow, some come with certain responsibilities. For example, generally most people would agree that its unacceptable for, say, the prime minister or doctors etc to act like that as their career greatly influences the lives of others.

I guess it all comes down to where you draw the line, I just happen to draw the line with junkie / criminal celebs on the bad side.
streaky bacon?
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

A prime minister or member of the royal family maybe (although that doesn't seem to deter prince Harry!), but singers/footballers etc no chance!
Bored of the grind.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

I couldn't give a fuck to be honest.

I still need Pete Doherty and Lindsay Lohan dead to complete the set.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Amy winhouse found dead in camdem flat, in other news bargen booze closes camdem branch!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Mystery_Plum wrote:I couldn't give a fuck to be honest.

I still need Pete Doherty and Lindsay Lohan dead to complete the set.
That vile cunt of a women Jordan next hopefully.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i've got her and jodie marsh in my dead pool , the only way i think they'll go though is in 'accidents'

on a more serious note, did anyone see the 2008 interview with amy's dad?

even back then he was under no illusion as to how it would end for his daughter.

RIP a class singer.