Its time to go off on one

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

taking out girls who insist on paying for there own drinks at the bar, why dont u try this i buy u a drink and u repay the favour if ur really that bothered. going to the cinema with a girl and giving me my ticker, cant u just give the person both
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

SMACKHEADS who come up 2 ya telling ya theyv won out of it when they obv havnt. 4 no fuckin reason at all just trying 2 look cool.. and them silly fat landlords who tryin tellin ya its bin dropped.
BN1!!
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

Glendale wrote:Pricks who order coffee do me in! You wouldnt order a pint of lager in starbucks!
That's because they don't sell lager in Starbucks.
Besides, if a pub doesn't like it when someone orders a coffee then don't sell it. Simples.
quasar911

Post by quasar911 »

harry2 wrote:Five teenage girls buying five drinks and paying seperately on cards. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seen that loads - fuckin does my head in.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

What does my head in is that when I buy a drink they ID me I'm halfway through my drink on the machine and I get ID again of some other random worker :s. I just act ignorant for a little while then whip it out the pocket and don't even take my eyes of machine or talk etc.
Scott

Post by Scott »

My sister gets ID'd all the time, and she's 29 this year, wish i had a baby face :)
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Iv just turned 19 but its the way they ask you. Its like they think I Havant got any!
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I work on a restaurant's bar, last year i got told "maybe if you got a fucking haircut, you'd be able to hear what i was saying" :lol: even more amusing, was the manager was in earshot and kicked em all out.