Non posters!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Glendale

Non posters!

Post by Glendale »

How come so many people always log on but never post? Pros or company reps? John 32 got banned for posting so why in the great mans words dont you ban the non posterers?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

exactly thats why I hate talking about things on here and have reduced posting...... worried that some prick from bfm is hereeeeee
justice For The 96
Scott

Post by Scott »

Have a clear out, simples.
Cobwebs 👆
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

anfield road wrote:exactly thats why I hate talking about things on here and have reduced posting...... worried that some prick from bfm is hereeeeee
Like here is the only lead they have as to what is going on in the world of fruits.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

blackmogu wrote:
anfield road wrote:exactly thats why I hate talking about things on here and have reduced posting...... worried that some prick from bfm is hereeeeee
Like here is the only lead they have as to what is going on in the world of fruits.
well its better to eradicate it from every possible angle!! would you not agree?.
justice For The 96
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

As a habit, being discreet is good, but not for the reason of keeping the industry in the dark.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

If I remember right, there was something in the board rules saying that you need to make at least 1 post if you value your account. Zero-posters get deleted after 8 weeks if they still haven't posted.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Mr Move It wrote:If I remember right, there was something in the board rules saying that you need to make at least 1 post if you value your account. Zero-posters get deleted after 8 weeks if they still haven't posted.
Correct Mr Move it! It does indeed state that!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

How would Banning non posters stop them from posting. Fruit chat is open to everyone, so if they get banned they will just log in under a new name, as many people have done before
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

deano8177 wrote:How would Banning non posters stop them from posting. Fruit chat is open to everyone, so if they get banned they will just log in under a new name, as many people have done before
Let them! Just delete unused accounts as stated! If they register again and dont post then delete after 8 weeks! What do they contribute?
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Glendale wrote:
deano8177 wrote:How would Banning non posters stop them from posting. Fruit chat is open to everyone, so if they get banned they will just log in under a new name, as many people have done before
Let them! Just delete unused accounts as stated! If they register again and dont post then delete after 8 weeks! What do they contribute?

What would deleteing a non poster do. They would just go under another name, so it's pointless to delete them. Plus they are doing nothing wrong by looking at the site. They ain't going to get any player info by just looking
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

it's a few of the one's that post who are the trouble , not the one's that don't.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

dont even go there... there are probably more people reading and not posting than people who post reguarly..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

You'll be surprised how many will post with a little push.

We run a 30 day probation period, after that all non posters (but seen to be logging on regularly) get a small ban with a message explaining why we ban 0 posting accounts. They then have a couple of weeks to post otherwise it's a permanent ban.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

gambogaz1 wrote:You'll be surprised how many will post with a little push.

We run a 30 day probation period, after that all non posters (but seen to be logging on regularly) get a small ban with a message explaining why we ban 0 posting accounts. They then have a couple of weeks to post otherwise it's a permanent ban.
and it will mean that a lot of people will post a pointless message once in a while, just to not get kicked off...