BULLY!!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Thats a classic spyder, love that video, these 2 have to be my favourites tho...

Yob tries starting on a bloke on his own doorstep and gets what he deserves, you can only dare someone to smack you so many times before they eventually do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Dg-ucG ... re=related

And US wanna be 'badman' tries kicking off with a man in his 60's, didnt bet on him being a vietnam war veteran tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvk3HyGV ... re=related
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

That lad in the trackie is clearly an experienced boxer, and Clarkey, that old fella is nails too! :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
silent g

Post by silent g »

Stevie S wrote:
That lad in the trackie is clearly an experienced boxer, and Clarkey, that old fella is nails too! :lol:
he IS a boxer, and theres interviews with the old geezer and the blacky on youtube :) .

heres a ninja cat for your enjoyment :)

fast forward to 40seconds :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OGb4iGq_Cs
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

My bird had three cats when I first met her (she still lived at home so they were her mums really), and everytime I would pick her up their would just be tons of feathers all over her garden, apparently they like to bring shit into the house as a presents, but I had long wondered how a cat goes about catching a bird and that was very interesting to see so nice one silent. :wink:
silent g

Post by silent g »

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

This really belongs in my quote thread, but I always remember hearing someone say, "you don't talk about fighting, you just fight!".