Poppy Burners

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
bigv038

Poppy Burners

Post by bigv038 »

gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

We are fast becoming the ethnic minority. Disgusting.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

You let people abuse your hospitality and you get repaid like this. watch out, as from 1 May, we have a raft of accession states eligible to our benefits system. Pity the youngster of today, just glad I've got a few quis stashed away from my old age.
Fucking stone age cunts need sending back to their caves and deserts.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've got a few quis stashed away from my old age.
Are you Benjamin Button? ;)

Agree though, EVERYONE gets better treatment in this country than the indigenous population - which is indeed fast becoming the minority!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

can of worms time.

but........imagine burning the koran or similar ? imagine the uproar.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

He should have had his head cut off, and all his dirty extremist friends should have been set on fire and thrown in a ditch.

Dirty murdering animals.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It must've been said countless times about how much of a soft touch we are. Other countries must be praying we don't change...!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

it is an bewildering show of lack of respect/idiocy/miseducation/ill-judgement, call it what you will. but white british people behave equally badly.

if it is the time for some casual racism, i suggest we get rid of all the bloody spaniards.

irl i know a couple of hard-core racists, one is serbian and the other is a bald, scottish dwarf.
nobody ever wins on those things.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I got fined 150 for calling a copper a cunt.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

The country is too soft. Too soft on immigration and too soft on this generation of adolescents. I say end all this asylum nonsense and bring back National Service for the 16-21 y/o layabouts. There is too much Political Correctness nonsense this day and age for my liking.

How can a 'poppy burner' recieve a £50 fine, yet a war vet who was maimed to the brink of death recieve a £60 fine because his other half picked him up in a disabled bay without the correct badge? It's wrong, simple as.

Now I'm not a racist or a facsist. I don't have copious amounts of black or asian friends but I treat everybody equally no matter what their colour of skin, sexual orientation, religion etc.....why shouldn't I? But I am starting to feel a bit of frustration and prejudice towards certain elements of life.

The EU and the Media have a lot to answer for. Our parliamant have to answer to the EU's beck and call and the Media make the most of stirring the hornets nest whenever there is racial tensions, then they have the nerve to have a 'what do you think?' number or email address knowing full well all the nutters are gonna bombard the boards!!!

We are very much becoming a minority, a minority without a voice and minority who are expected to walk on eggshells......and it's only going to get worse.