Blackpool

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i used to think that clacton seafront was very well mantained by tendring district council . it used to look immaculate ,has been a long time since i was there ,so i dunno what it's like now.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Haven't heard anything bad about Clacton. Sheerness on the other hand...
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Rhyl, new brighton, jaywick, walton, margate, southend all shitholes.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Southend was easy money tho till they sorted the dials, cluedo's were also always ready. Then they switched them all off after they see us skill one up. Made a killing on these and all the WOW's a while back.

Use to think there were loads of players there, but the ones that sit on the seafront all day are just golden gamists and extremeists.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

PMK wrote:Southend was easy money tho till they sorted the dials, cluedo's were also always ready. Then they switched them all off after they see us skill one up. Made a killing on these and all the WOW's a while back.

Use to think there were loads of players there, but the ones that sit on the seafront all day are just golden gamists and extremeists.
Yes i also ustd to kill southend. cluedo and monopoly next to each other. then dial in bowling ally. then a few cluedos and dials up untill that arcade with 2 extremes chippd rovers, then panther golden dragen in the endarcade. good times.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Rewind back a few years and the Italian Job 2s always had good money in them.

Actually I didn't find the Cluedos and Win Stoppers all that ready. There were locals that did them. Connect 4s sometimes had good money in them.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

The Beer Guide is still there as far as I know.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Yeah it is!!

Probably all the Clueys and Dials still are altho dials are unplayable.

I believe it was Smiley who went down Southend and emptied a TIJ2 and somebody that worked there watched him, hence why they ALL got sorted.

He has a lot to answer for that lad(Taxi drivers), still love him tho!! He cracks me up!!
MoterWayServiceMan

Post by MoterWayServiceMan »

mablethorpe cleethorpes bridlington whitby all shitholes. jaywicks a sick place.
BN1!!