F.A.O all england players

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
mr lugsy

F.A.O all england players

Post by mr lugsy »

i guess it's pretty safe to say that most of the england squad regularly visit this forum and no doubt they all have i-phones and netbooks with them in south africa so they don't miss out on the latest emptiers.

.........anyway let's have a better display this evening please chaps.

cheers.
PMK

Post by PMK »

I hear Robert green missed treasure hunt on dead mans in the local bar and had to leave it ready to get to the squad announcement. Heskey tried to quickly jump on and fire in a few quick coins but he missed the mech completely!! Gerrard(obviously) was lurking in the background ready to mug and batter anyone than won on it after, but decided to threaten the barman if anyone went on it till he got back. Where as john terry said he'd fuck anyone that went near it.

Capello sneaked in but played it so conservatively collecting every win barely daring to push on for one of the decent features. Ashley cole just lurked in the back ground in his underpants generally being a total CUNT.

Then the PMK jumped on and put £69 in for £70. After which trayhop tried a few quid for no.s. It was dead obviously but somehow he got cherries which gave icons for the £210. However much to the PMK's delight Gerrard kept his promise and beat the shit out of mr hop cos he didn't like the tune he put on the jukebox to try and cover the coins coming out. He also raped him because as everyone knows gerrard likes it both ways the Scouse fucking Cunt.

At least that's what apparently happened.
PMK

Post by PMK »

I forgot to add that jamie carragher was asked to comment about the whole incident but no interpreter was available to translate what the useless Scouse prick was saying!!

Ermmmmmm ermmmmmmm you know yoe know was all that could be picked up from the interview.

What a Cunt.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, that's very good!

Come on England! Currently sitting in the office in all the regalia... :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
steven

Post by steven »

:lol:
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

PMK wrote:I hear Robert green missed treasure hunt on dead mans in the local bar and had to leave it ready to get to the squad announcement. Heskey tried to quickly jump on and fire in a few quick coins but he missed the mech completely!! Gerrard(obviously) was lurking in the background ready to mug and batter anyone than won on it after, but decided to threaten the barman if anyone went on it till he got back. Where as john terry said he'd fuck anyone that went near it.

Capello sneaked in but played it so conservatively collecting every win barely daring to push on for one of the decent features. Ashley cole just lurked in the back ground in his underpants generally being a total CUNT.

Then the PMK jumped on and put £69 in for £70. After which trayhop tried a few quid for no.s. It was dead obviously but somehow he got cherries which gave icons for the £210. However much to the PMK's delight Gerrard kept his promise and beat the shit out of mr hop cos he didn't like the tune he put on the jukebox to try and cover the coins coming out. He also raped him because as everyone knows gerrard likes it both ways the Scouse fucking Cunt.

At least that's what apparently happened.
LOL! :lol:

All very true, though you missed the bit where Rio walked in with a needle hanging out of his arm, persued by drug testers, and then Rooney bent some fat, hairy arsed 65 year old prostitute over and slung his muck up her.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Green spent 3 hours yesterday training in goal. He had 1000 shots fired at him and saved every single one.

Today Heskey and Green are training with the rest of the squad.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

yet another awful performance from a bunch of over paid under achieving cunt's
i got more routes than loreal
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Dont worry! Slovenia will be a big price! Lump on and get pissed!
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

If I was a neutral then that was the worst spectacle so far and I've sat through some shocking games. If you need to shake it up then at least bring cole on for fuck sake.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

admin ,can you please suspend all the england players memberships

ta.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Lugsy +1

:x :wink:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Itv hd viewers are complaining that last nights football ruined the advert break!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

erm im back lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so you guys let me get arse raped by gerrard ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, some friends :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

mjd

Post by mjd »

Over paid !?!?

you fruit machine players are over payed, and you dont have to play in front of thousands of people!!

Ok, you have it harder, you have to play infront of the Hawks :lol:
boom