Driving!!

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

hope it bites you in the ass keyboard warrior
silent g

Post by silent g »

pokerpete wrote:hope it bites you in the ass keyboard warrior
im far from a keyboard worrior moron.
ome meet me if you want a 1 on 1, if not then keep your opinion to yourself regarding MY insurance.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

lol
that's not keyboard warrior talk at all is it?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Merkd
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

toying with the idea of a cheap convertible for the summer
Little discipline = BIG issue

2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

silent g wrote:
pokerpete wrote:
good idea.
Lie when answering questions for your insurance, then act all suprised when you have a crash and find the insurance company refuses to pay out.

You do realise the company will accept your information on trust but thoroughly check it the first time you make a claim.

You are basically driving without insurance now.
errr no!
do you have kids, yes thatll be £2450 please.

do you have kids, no thatll be £1350 please.

are the insurance company gonna blood test the kids to see if theyre mine? i think not!

twat.

Just thinkin they don't charge extra for children? It just goes by car, postcode etc, there's no relevance on passengers? Mines about 350 a year, there's loads cheaper on the net tho.. but what i can gather from speaking to 1 on the phone, it was 200quid cheaper a yr.. but if u have a bump, scrap the car.. lol the excess is way high.. :shock:
silent g

Post by silent g »

2 down for the melons wrote:
silent g wrote:
pokerpete wrote:
good idea.
Lie when answering questions for your insurance, then act all suprised when you have a crash and find the insurance company refuses to pay out.

You do realise the company will accept your information on trust but thoroughly check it the first time you make a claim.

You are basically driving without insurance now.
errr no!

are the insurance company gonna blood test the kids to see if theyre mine? i think not!

twat.

Just thinkin they don't charge extra for children? It just goes by car, postcode etc, there's no relevance on passengers? Mines about 350 a year, there's loads cheaper on the net tho.. but what i can gather from speaking to 1 on the phone, it was 200quid cheaper a yr.. but if u have a bump, scrap the car.. lol the excess is way high.. :shock:
elephant.co.uk deffo charge more for having children mate.
i had a long convo with them about it and they couldnt even tell me why they do it!
wankers lol.

and as for pokerprick...
ill be in leysdown today all day, im 6'8 with spikey hair get a photo from jeffvickers or look me up on youtube.
you will know me when you see me coz ill be carrying a keyboard to smack you with being as im a "keyboard worrior" but i dont know what you look like so you have the upper hand.
leysdown is a tiny place you WILL see me so come and land me one when im not looking i dare you!
we will soon see how much of a keyboard worrior i am!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

whatever Rambo :roll:
silent g

Post by silent g »

pokerpete wrote:whatever Rambo :roll:
another mouthy twat with no action then.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

silent g wrote:
2 down for the melons wrote:
silent g wrote: errr no!

twat.

elephant.co.uk deffo charge more for having children mate.
i had a long convo with them about it and they couldnt even tell me why they do it!
wankers lol.

and as for pokerprick...
ill be in leysdown today all day, im 6'8 with spikey hair get a photo from jeffvickers or look me up on youtube.
you will know me when you see me coz ill be carrying a keyboard to smack you with being as im a "keyboard worrior" but i dont know what you look like so you have the upper hand.
leysdown is a tiny place you WILL see me so come and land me one when im not looking i dare you!
we will soon see how much of a keyboard worrior i am!

That's total madness on their part, if anything u drive safer with the kids in the car...wankers indeed!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

2 down for the melons wrote: That's total madness on their part, if anything u drive safer with the kids in the car...wankers indeed!!

get a quote at elephant.co.uk and put you have kids then do it again putting you dont have kids and see the differance :)
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

silent g wrote:
pokerpete wrote:whatever Rambo :roll:
another mouthy twat with no action then.
don't think you're over reacting to a bit of friendly advice that you are risking non payment in the event of the claim?

I wasn't having a go at you, you just came out of the blocks calling me names and picking a fight.

I'm pretty sure if you reread it you'll find you're getting wound up over nothing.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Out of interest, I heard on the radio last night that approx. 40% of drivers tell un-truths when seeking insurance...! I immediately thought of this thread. :?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

After driving a company car since passing at 23 I decided to treat myself to something nice at the start of the year. Told 100% truth and got nailed with a £1,730 bill. I’m going to check it in a year and if it hasn’t gone down to an acceptable level it will be back to the company.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)