The Fruit Chat Daily Diet

Off-topic chat, talk about whatever you like..
HorseRacingKing

The Fruit Chat Daily Diet

Post by HorseRacingKing »

As man of healthy proportions I know we got some humongous fellas on here but thought we could start up a diet plan together and a training regime.

I've created my own wieghts programme and its beastly will post up on here later when i get some time but maybe we can write down what we eat and try eliminate the bad stuff.

Daily plan for players must be attrocious, heres what i suggest briefly

Mornings - Bowl of Musili
Afternoon - Salad bowl with no sauce.
Night - Bowl of pasta or ovencooked chicken breast with chips
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

If that was all i ate all day then i can honestly say that i would faint by about half 10 in the morning, as i have such a fast metabolism and a ridiculous appetite that goes with it, and im still only 9 stone 6 and 5'11" tall so im technically underweight!

It probably isn't that healthy, but here is what i eat in an average day.

Breakfast, 7am, 4 bits of toast with butter on, maybe a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes as well if i have time, and a cup of coffee

Snack, about 9:30/10 ish, large sausage roll, pack of crisps, chocolate bar, cup of coffee.

Lunch time, 12 oclock, usually 6 rounds of sarnies, cheese and pickle, or ham and salad, packet of crisps, a yoghurt, and an apple or an orange, one pint of milk or a coffee.

3pm, snack. pork pie, or sometimes a sandwich if i have saved one, coffee

Tea time, about 6pm, could be anything, but its usually big, typically something like 4 sausages, massive pile of mash, carrots, peas, and onion gravy, or if im in a junk takeaway kind of mood (friday nights usually)then a 12" meat feast pizza and a large portion of chips, maybe some garlic bread too, plus a cup of tea.

Then about 9:30-10pm, snacking again, usually 2 bits of toast, then 1 maybe 2 pints of beer most evenings, go to bed about 11:30, then in the morning get up and do it all again!
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Starting Lighter Life diet when I come back from Cancun soon...
Bored of the grind.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I'll stick to my daily bowl of Trill.
johnjohn

Post by johnjohn »

i would like a sherger burger
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

sir ratholer wrote:Starting Lighter Life diet when I come back from Cancun soon...
It would probably be better to do the Cambridge Diet.
Lighter Life is manufactured by the Cambridge Diet. And then sold for about twice as much.
The Cambridge Diet is pretty much the same except you dont have to go to 'meetings'. You just have to see a consultant every week or two, to pick the stuff up and talk through any issues/problems you may have. Its one to one not group meeting.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I eat lots, exercise lots, and have a high metabolism. It's all good.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

aaamusements.co.uk wrote:Calories consumed-Calories burnt=Net gain/loss.
Simples.
If only it was that easy. People with your attitude are clueless.
Bored of the grind.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

sir ratholer wrote:
aaamusements.co.uk wrote:Calories consumed-Calories burnt=Net gain/loss.
Simples.
If only it was that easy. People with your attitude are clueless.
I am on weightwatchers(again)With the missus although i dont attend meetings and just use the points system
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
milk monitor

Re: The Fruit Chat Daily Diet

Post by milk monitor »

HorseRacingKing wrote:As man of healthy proportions I know we got some humongous fellas on here but thought we could start up a diet plan together and a training regime.

I've created my own wieghts programme and its beastly will post up on here later when i get some time but maybe we can write down what we eat and try eliminate the bad stuff.

Daily plan for players must be attrocious, heres what i suggest briefly

Mornings - Bowl of Musili
Afternoon - Salad bowl with no sauce.
Night - Bowl of pasta or ovencooked chicken breast with chips
I'm being force fed a daily diet of SPAM
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)