heinz baked beans with phoenix sausages

The famous fruit-chat quiz!
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

unadulterated cocaine was the answer on my card.
so over to The Oak
nobody ever wins on those things.
theoak

Post by theoak »

noooooooooo surely not? thats too blindingly obvious? I DO remember seeing a program about the ageing creams that said a few were more expensive than cocaine (which is why I said abotu taht before); but then I guess that comes under manmade/manufactured. gimme a min then.
theoak

Post by theoak »

Ok, I've no idea where you guys get these questions from; so I've relied on a riddle website to give me these TWO!:

first to complete whichever one is correclty answered last, wins:
A voice said to you "Coconuts, $5 a dozen" With your lightning quick arithmatic you calculated that if you sold those same coconuts to the coconut air assault team for the going rate of $3 per dozen that in no time at all you would be a millionare. When I met you 15 seconds ago you told me the words you've just read.
The above is true; but how is this possible?
"Behind one door is God realization. Behind the other door is a room painted entirely green. The only things in that room are a man and a ladder, both of which are painted entirely green. The man has been hired by the coalition of Gangsta Rappers to hurl a non-stop barrage of insults at anyone who enters the room. " (end sign 1)

The second sign sits between the two computers (also the two doors) and reads as follows:

"One of these computers is programmed to lie to you regardless of how friendly you are to the user interface, the other computer is programmed to tell the truth, regardless of your emotional state."
How do you know which room to enter?

I think the second one is just a (bad) re-hash of an old egyptian-themed riddle, but as I'm at work and reasonably busy they will have to do!
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i know the second so will have a pop at the first.
do the assault team use coconuts as unexploding missiles thereby you can collect them and sell them back?

a bit like the guy who flogs golf balls he has found in the river
theoak

Post by theoak »

lol; no.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Is it 2 different $ i.e American & Australian ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
theoak

Post by theoak »

the dollars are the same value. Anyone who works out the first riddle for their FIRST time, feel free to answer that too.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I'm flummoxed.

Is it anything to do with the ability to fire millions of your coconuts at once - thus meaning you could become a millionaire in no time at all?
theoak

Post by theoak »

Ok, perhaps if the question was worded (slightly) differently it may help:
theoak wrote:A voice said to Phil "Coconuts, $5 a dozen" With his lightning quick arithmatic he calculates that if he sold those same coconuts to the coconut air assault team for the going rate of $3 per dozen that in no time at all he would be a millionare. When I met Phil 15 seconds ago he told me the words you've just read, and assures me he isn't lying!
how so?
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

this is a bit silly but: does phil have $999,997 in his back pocket, puts his purchase on a credit card and sells for cash, thus nudging him over the threshhold?
theoak

Post by theoak »

lol; no not quite BUT you are edging towards the answer there.
theoak

Post by theoak »

well im off for the weekend' if you get bored trying to work it out; google it and carry on without me. :h:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Right after twisting my brain no end and looking at previous answers, i'll have a go.

I can only assume that if he is buying them for $5 and selling for $3, he is running a big loss there. He must have well over a million dollars (billion or something) and losing $2 a coconut he will eventually drop down into the millionaire category. Is that sort of right (sorry for long windedness!)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
theoak

Post by theoak »

Yeah... Phil is a billionaire.

ignore the other 'riddle' over to you mattb!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Oak can I just say "You B*stard" :P

Thats been pickling me brain all weekend! :x

:D
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens