Money Magic SSWWEEETTT

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
brownld

Money Magic SSWWEEETTT

Post by brownld »

u gotta love it. in the boozer yesterday had 20mins to wait before other half finishes work. go into pub used to have isay isay coronation street(shitty one with three levels) replaced with a MONEY MAGIC(best one along side Gold rush). £66 nuggets on me, 1st pound in dropped(my favorite sound,apart from the woman making noises)

Then thinking shit other half finishes in 15mins,if she finds out me playing fruity she ain't going to be happy and i'll be late. £4 into the little bad boy 1st board entry IM, turn all red, money magic super for that magical £105 streak. then few afters taking out £124. £1 left in hopper good luck to any one else playing :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Happen ending, fucking wicked fruit replaced,meet girl with minutes to speare, up £120. and a few looks from the barstaff as in pub less then 15mins and had that almighty machine gun effect going off.Love it
swych

Re: Money Magic SSWWEEETTT

Post by swych »

brownld wrote:u gotta love it. in the boozer yesterday had 20mins to wait before other half finishes work. go into pub used to have isay isay coronation street(shitty one with three levels) replaced with a MONEY MAGIC(best one along side Gold rush). £66 nuggets on me, 1st pound in dropped(my favorite sound,apart from the woman making noises)

Then thinking shit other half finishes in 15mins,if she finds out me playing fruity she ain't going to be happy and i'll be late. £4 into the little bad boy 1st board entry IM, turn all red, money magic super for that magical £105 streak. then few afters taking out £124. £1 left in hopper good luck to any one else playing :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Happen ending, fucking wicked fruit replaced,meet girl with minutes to speare, up £120. and a few looks from the barstaff as in pub less then 15mins and had that almighty machine gun effect going off.Love it
i think you will find if it was backing that there will be a lot more than £! left in the hopper!!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

u really shouldve kept quiet lol
i got more routes than loreal
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

What on a single!
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

is it really worth waisting your breath?
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

£66 on you???
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

brave lad attacking that with 66 beans on you lol
much love x
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Well done mate sounds like a nice result :wink: Hope you got JP off your missus later too :lol:
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

where u from mate?
brownld

Post by brownld »

Don't ask about £66, went to arcades to have a dabble, had £95 on me lost £29 in arcades thought fuck it money magic here we go. Strange thing was i was thinking to myself""HMM imagines if this flickers of first board"" had key on me to risky as no one in pub but 4 barstaff all facing my way. normally i've found if u get mega streak/£10/£15 cash/ £10+ in middle then ur looking at 20ish roughly to get the biggy. yeah dame luckily to get im of first board, thing is aswell this pub don't do change behind bar/ so pockets were loaded(ish)

In regard to where i'm from, originally from horsham,then crawley,then worthing,then brighton, normally play round crawley or brighton now.

AND KNOW I DIDN'T GET ANY LENGTH OF THE MISSUS EITHER BItch.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

oh rite both them area's are pretty burnt
brownld

Post by brownld »

Gary, u play round that area?? have u had bad experience before, where do u normally go and get ur extra beers tokens from
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

brownld wrote:had key on me to risky as no one in pub but 4 barstaff all facing my way
you'd have to be a complete knob to key a machine before you test it with a few coins first.
silent g

Re: Money Magic SSWWEEETTT

Post by silent g »

swych wrote: i think you will find if it was backing that there will be a lot more than £! left in the hopper!!
a fruit with no notey holds £125.
£125 - £124 = ?????
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

GaryChandler wrote:oh rite both them area's are pretty burnt
Crawley is a nice place but ALWAYS burnt.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy