BFM Cops n Robbers

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
kidgloves

BFM Cops n Robbers

Post by kidgloves »

You know, the one with top screen...was playing a quizzer the other day when some lad was on the Cops...a few blokes were watching him and he got the 3 keys for the chase themed feature...got to 2nd screen of that and collected £23 as plod was just 1 behind him.
One of the other gents piped up that he should have kept going as he was guaranteed to get to the last screen. I piped up how do you know that and this bloke reckoned you could tell from the 1st screen whether it would go to the last screen.....bollocks bravado in front of his mates or is there any truth in the matter ??
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

Your always guarenteed the last screen, as its safe cash when you complete it, Dunno how you could tell if going all the way though
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

fightstar wrote:Your always guarenteed the last screen, as its safe cash when you complete it, Dunno how you could tell if going all the way though
Not true...you can be caught on the first screen easily enough, then the end of each screen is safe cash should you get there...
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

i had it the other day catch me on first screen for 6 quid
eventually got past 1st and 2nd screen with safe on £23 then it when to £55 on 3rd screen with no safe going to collect but he caught us before i could dirty so ended up with the £23
these can still cost for boards and only be £2 ready
got told the other day of my mate who works there said some bloke got gatw off £2 it went for £152
bowie

Post by bowie »

Put a quid in one yesterday, only for it to flash repeat yes/no on the screen for a 40 quid win, not surprsingly it didn't repeat but at least i knew not to put any more money in.
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

sharky007 wrote:these can still cost for boards and only be £2 ready
dont u mean 2 quid dead
TRAPPED!
mjd

Post by mjd »

So what happens if you get caught?
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

If you get caught before you reach the end of the first screen you lose, if you complete the first screen then whatever you have at that point becomes safe cash, i had a board on one and got £14 on the first screen then got caught on £19 on the second one, so you just get the £14 safe cash, only put a couple of quid in one for a laugh.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Cheers..

New on £70 this near me, and we were on £9 to Break even with the cop 1 behind... Collected!!
boom
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

mjd wrote:So what happens if you get caught?
On the £35 version, it'd happily take you to the 3rd screen and offer you £33/£34, and then the copper would catch you. The feature would not come back for ages either.

It really is a poor game - and as JG mentioned ad nauseam the Cash or Bust button NEVER seems to award anything other than Bust.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Played this today on £70 version.
Tip Off: You are garentueed to reach level 4 of Cops N Robbers!

Level 4?! There's a level 4?!

Turns out there's only 3 levels and it just gives you jackpot. :)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Shaggerty wrote:Played this today on £70 version.

i was in the pub and a guy i know was playing this last night, it said that too, level 4..

he got the car level, and then a plane, then millionaires row, he chickened out at £55 though cause the safe was on £13..

why say level 4 when theres only 3 levels?
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

kidgloves wrote:
fightstar wrote:Your always guarenteed the last screen, as its safe cash when you complete it, Dunno how you could tell if going all the way though
Not true...you can be caught on the first screen easily enough, then the end of each screen is safe cash should you get there...
Thats what i was saying.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Spyder wrote:
Shaggerty wrote:Played this today on £70 version.

i was in the pub and a guy i know was playing this last night, it said that too, level 4..

he got the car level, and then a plane, then millionaires row, he chickened out at £55 though cause the safe was on £13..

why say level 4 when theres only 3 levels?
As far as I'm concerned it's a GATW sign, lol. Like I said, it gave me jackpot.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

The "Message from the banker" can you tell if you're getting to the last screen on the feature.

/thread.