Deal wheel

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Alpine021

Deal wheel

Post by Alpine021 »

Just out of interest who takes wins and who doesn't? I do, some people I know don't...

And do people switch between stakes?

I put £12 through 50p the other day the flicked it to 25p and it span straight in. Nice :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I did swap stakes, but rarely took wins - it took long enough to get, generally, as it was - didn't want to set it back any further. Heh-heh. Remember having 2 wheels within £2 worth of credits which was sweet and in the early days, these used to go huge, as it was so rare for anyone else to get any value out of it.

Don't know of any now however, and probably wouldn't even want to try them as I wouldn't want to get heavily involved only to find out it was fried-potatoed! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Scott

Post by Scott »

I still have an out of town worker, there is an Alien in the pub just up the road, is it the same one you speak of Alpine?? could be coincidence.

I don't take wins personally.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

1st time I took wins, I haven't since. Still had 1 worker upto 2 weeks ago, going to see if it's still there later. Shame there's been nothing else anywhere near it.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I have only seen and still have working ones. Don't get me wrong it aint the greatest trick, maybe slightly beneficial in the earlier days but when the deal wheel and hi lo rats appeared it just went shit. The only chipped one i have seen was in cardiff town centre.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

There's still one here but i don't bother with it any more. Barstaff have got hold of the trick so it's just a waste of time now. They've had their day many moons ago.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

Post by Guest »

Mattb wrote:Barstaff have got hold of the trick
The most sure fire end to any value in the pub when the barstaff cotton on to it
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Extreme Eddie must be coincidence. I have to drive to my Deal Wheel. There was somebody else doing it but I go it pretty covered by doing it every 2 days and now I think they have stopped going so it's pretty sweet now.

Regular £20 profit.

And I know these have had their day but although I've had it ages I never had one anywhere then a few popped up.

Before I got it I had one in wetherspoons but it went like the day before I got it. How annoying is that :x a rammed spoons as well. Could probably have done it twice a day at least...
Scott

Post by Scott »

Fair enough, this does get the award for the worst kept secret of all time, barstaff, locals and even people who don't usually bother with machines were doing them, walked into Solihull spoons a while back to see some random doing it, quite amusing seeing people get 5 repeats that = absolutely nothing.
Cobwebs 👆
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

still got a few left always collect wins had one today which cost 18 but i had collected 29 in wins wheel rolled for 49, swappd to 30p 8 quid for wheel it gave respin off ? :lol: :lol:
TRAPPED!
jackpot777

Post by jackpot777 »

just saw £70 jackpot one. will it work or not ?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

nope
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The consesus* is that it won't... :(

*Based on the experiences that have been explained on here.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
extremeunction

Post by extremeunction »

Are all the Gamestech 35ers chipped then?

The one in Forest Park (Leicester) is.
jackpot777

Post by jackpot777 »

extremeunction wrote:Are all the Gamestech 35ers chipped then?

The one in Forest Park (Leicester) is.
nah not all chipped. got one nt chipped by gamestec :D