Robin(G) Hood!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Fruiter

Robin(G) Hood!

Post by Fruiter »

Has anyone got tips on this machine, it's the one that's a replica of 'pot of gold' anyway i was playing one today and everytime i got on the board the 2nd or if i was lucky the 3rd press killed me!

I went through £60, £55 of which was backing without being offered a win over £5, even though it offered me £4 on the 1st board!

I eventually put £70 in and got the gold streak which went for 1 JP and that was only £15! after another £10 and three boards i managed to scrape another £15 then it took another £10 without a board so i legged it!

Do just not know how to play this machine? Or is it a crap machine everywhere?
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

This is a golden (for some) oldie!

I've had my fingers burned on the force with this before. It's probably akin to forcing a Caesars Palace, which was made by the same fellows. I think it's more a machine where you constantly recycle and take the maximum from each board, but I could be wrong.

Still, you've got to love those £2-£3 bronze streaks!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

It used to throw in the IM rather randomly too - never when you might expect it - indicated by the pot of gold in the middle turning a nice shade of red.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

nixxy wrote:It used to throw in the IM rather randomly too - never when you might expect it - indicated by the pot of gold in the middle turning a nice shade of red.
Yeah that's how i eventually got it, still a bit gutted with only getting £15!

Oh and the bronze streak is the biggest pile of c**p i've ever seen!

How can a 'streak' give cherries twice then stop???